Bad Piggies Back to Basics

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad Piggies Back to Basics

• So I decided to play some Bad Piggies on my phone. When I started the app, everything looked normal. But when the pigs appeared on the opening, everything was pitch black! Thought it looks hilarious and took some footage with my Ipad at hand. I couldn’t submit it though, since it’s stored in my images and can’t copy paste it in here(I’d do so if I knew how to get it in here, it’s a video. Doesn’t look too good because the camera kept refocusing and believe me, it’s not easy to record with one hand while playing with the other!) Now here’s a question: Can I somehow upload a video from the images, if that is even possible?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Galvatron
    @galvatron

The sounds are all still there, it’s just the blocks, engines, pigs, etc. that look completely black(and somewhat reduced to the most basic level of development).?
    This isn’t a hack, just happened to find this a single time when playing on my phone.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@galvatron If it happens again you can always take a screenshot, otherwise you could upload the video somewhere else and post a link to it

Galvatron
    @galvatron

Thanks! I’ll see what to do. Looks funny because you have the normal background and all the sound, but the shapes of tools and pigs have been reduced to cubic forms only. Like a pre-release state of the game.

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad Piggies Back to Basics

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.