Bad Cop – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

@asen, I think it is. I am currently first with 42,776 points. Grimlock is promoted to 120%

second is TZENG and third is PT

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally earned enough tokens to unlock barricade this morning.  Two more accessories become available for purchase for 1000 tokens each:

He also has headphones in 4 colors, and a baseball cap in 4 colors.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 No. This one is gold star, not even crown and he is sitting at 18k points.

I just vgot Unicron run:

IMG_0435.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

How were you able to earn 10,000 tokens in less than three days?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I had three BP runs and one Unicron run on Day 2.

On that note, I was still only able to hit #6, despite two recharges.

These leaderboards are crazy.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@Optimus_Pig

Lots of practice!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I must be doing something wrong.

elektric
    @elektric

wondering the same thing..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Two days isn’t enough time to unlock by tokens only, unless there are more than ten token levels. The maximum tokens that can be won daily is 2500 (hitting token level ten) + 1000 (first place) = 3500. Minimum would be three days.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I am the only one who’s not getting Unicron…..FML.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@datguygamer

I’ve been getting unicron approx 1.5 times per day. Just depends on how many recharges I do…..I would hate to think that the frequency of unicron is dependent on your position/rank in the game….E.g. The better/higher you are the less  unicron you see….But I guess with everything I read on this message board, it wouldn’t surprise me.

@20qmindreader

As for the screen shot of the leader board…. wow. I’ve never been in a competition which is THAT one sided.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Lately I’ve only been getting Unicron once every few events. But I’ve actually gotten him twice in this event. Twice! And I got him in the last event too. That is unheard of for me. The last time that happened was… well I don’t remember when, but it was a long time ago. Probably January or even December.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ncaddy @sntrooper I would have been grateful to see him just once or twice a day like you guys but nothing. I have nothing. I have to work hard for those stupid points while some guys on my board are getting a +140% X 4 bonus with their Amethyst Barricades (and who knows what other bot along with that).

It sucks when you have such a worthless luck by your side and I am experiencing this first hand.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Saw this on the fb page of ABTF.

This screenshot was from the third time I was grouped with this player named Endy. On the first, I thought it was a bug that caused that huge score. Second time, I didn’t took a screenshot but I remember his score was also huge, I was at #1 spot then after an hour he suddenly appear in the leaderboard and instantly took the #1 spot. Third, same huge scores. Fourth, that was last week I think, +91,000 only but I wasn’t able to look at the leaderboard in the final hours.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@datguygamer you are not the only one not getting unicron. i’m not either. NOT EVEN ONCE witch i’m not happy about.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos So that Endy guy is clearly cheating but for what? For just some tokens?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@coolbug So I am not the only one.

ED209
    @ed209

Just had a unicron run, personal best so far. Second player has not been on there all day and the suddenly appeared first with 83k I then took first after a unicron run

Uni

Geli
    @geli

Had my First Unicron run in Bad Cop event. A standoff; I didn’t get hits on it early on while dodging falling monoliths. Oh, well…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 4 is missiles. When “broken,” UM would have been excellent, but now the he’s “fixed… ” Oh well. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Phillips
    @phillips

I remember being on the receiving end of a hack back in the Locked Down event (page 3).

Locked Down – New Event!

That was back in March yet Rovio hasn’t been able to stop people hacking the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Managed to come in first on Day 3.  But it was a pyrrhic victory, as I spent more gems than I gained in tokens.

But it sure felt good, darn tootin’!

ED209
    @ed209

Finished first too and now sitting on 6689 tokens so far. Cost a bit of gems to keep first as well.

Nearly on 40k today already with 50k giving 200 tokens

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig How many gems did you waste?

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 You have great event. Till now I spend 7 reloads for three days and till now I have 5360 tokens and next for me is 150 tokens for 25 000 points. Today at missle day My man Ratchet is powerful so I will hope to reach 100 000k tonight with probably only one reload. Till now 23k points with 6 runs. If there is potential for first place I will try with several reload to get to 150k points, so I can compensate 2-3 place in the past three days and to get more tokens today. I will have to stay awake tonight.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.