Attack and Defense

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Attack and Defense

• Hi =)

Someone can, please, explain to me how attack and defense are calculated?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

Attack is self-explanatory.
    Defense is a total of defense (shield) plus HP (heart)

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Attack seems to work like 450 attack will do 45 damage to the enemy bird. And I think you gain 2x more attack for matching the same colored birds as your bird. I haven’t looked to see how much attack you gain per 3 birds etc. I can have a look if you want.

And no idea about how the defence works, I havent really been paying much attention to it lol.

*edit*
    I played a few games as Bomb, trying to match just 3 birds (its actually quite hard to not start a chain reaction lol) and its strange. Some birds like chuck were giving me +3 attack but Red and Stella seemed to give +3 sometimes and +4 other times.

Bomb was indeed giving me more attack, so the matching bird tiles the same colour as your bird does seem to be a good thing to aim for.

I can’t really work out what the attack stat on your weapon does though. You’d think itd give you like a base damage to then improve with matching bird tiles, but for example I played a game and only matched 1 line of 3 birds, then with the bonus part at the end of the match I ended up with 60 attack. I was doing 6 damage to the enemy bird. My weapon had 74 attack, but I wasn’t doing an extra 7 damage…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Attack and Defense

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.