[Ask Tips] – Birds combination for Cave 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [Ask Tips] – Birds combination for Cave 7

• Hi guys,

Any suggestion the best combination for Cave 7?
    I just finished cave 6 quite easily with Elite Paladin – Elite Wizard + Pigiana or Princess (borrowing friend’s bird)…sometimes I even managed to pass using only two birds..

The problem in cave 7 is the chili rage fills very slowly. It hinders Chuck rage ability significantly, whereas in cave 6 I usually use chili rage on Chuck, giving chance to heal (Paladin strike twice, add another one) the birds..

I passed level 1 in cave 7 using piggy mccool, using its ability to use red hot chili cake for free…but I was wondering if there’s a good combination without dependency to chili cake

Thanks.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • bouboule
    @bouboule

You don’t really need the chili, here are some combos I used and that worked well :
    – Paladin, Princess, Pigiana
    – Paladin, Princess, Cannonier
    – Paladin, Princess, Mage
    – Paladin, Princess, and any version of the blues (except Skulkers), Marksmen is the best choice here.
    – Paladin, Lightning bird, Sea dog (be careful with this one)
    – Rainbird, Druid, Skulkers
    – Paladin, Cannonier, Marksmen (careful with this one too)

– For the last fight, if you have the hammers for red, use Samurai, Lightning bird and Princess, your enemy will nearly never attack you

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You should be able to use paladin, princess and Pigiana for much of it.

To kill things quickly, use wizard, spies and Piggy McCool.

A good way to charge your chili without using any veggie cakes is to use the wizard’s energize. Your chili will charge very fast if you let the cactus knight use his spiky blow on your character and do not heal that character. Obviously energize must be cast on the character(s) taking damage. Just delay killing the cactus knight or other enemies until your chili is fully charged for the next wave. You can probably complete many levels this way just using 2 birds.

I was able to 3 star levels using just the wizard and princess and no potions or cakes.

abirds954
    @abirds954

You should consider what you use the rage chili for most, and modify your party accordingly. If you’re using it for damage, consider bringing a bird/class that can deal more damage. If you’re using it for healing, consider a potion now and then or reserving say Matilda to strictly healing every turn.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

These plans are great if you are level 41 since each level gives a 10% increase but the lower max of 29 doesn’t have as much power or health. If any one has completed it at level 29 tips would be very welcome.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

What are you having difficulty with? I beat the game just using the pig allies with my birds. In the final battle I beat Lawrence on my first try using samurai (with grand slam set), lightning bird, and Piggy McCool. I had to use 2 heal potions and 9 veggie cakes to succeed. To beat Lawernce you will have a pretty hard time if you don’t have the grand slam set or Steel Wall or Dragonscale.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have hammers I don’t have the steel wall or dragon scale but I haven’t got to Lawrence yet. I can get through with 2 birds and occasional help from Piggianna potions and veggie cake. It’s the mindless harvesting which bugs me. You see my master Palladin packs a punch of 327 when the walkthroughs provided show 676. More than twice my power with health to match.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You need to get a better weapon. You must have gotten Titan’s Wrath when you were level 9. I have a level 25 Titan’s Wrath and my Elite Paladin does 482. Even with the weakest level 29 weapon I can get from the pig machine my Paladin will still do at least 408 so you would do at least 466. If my Titan’s Wrath was level 29, I’d do 531.

You should do some spins during the 3x bonus on the pig machine or use the exploit to get guaranteed set items or both.

It is extremely hard to beat Lawrence without good set items unless you have either a master class or friend with birds higher than level 29. An elite paladin with devotion cast and a 3 star level 29 pig item that provides damage reduction can’t survive his 2916 damage charge attack, but a master paladin could. Red’s other classes can survive the charge since they provide more than 35% damage reduction.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have had the hammers for some time I can’t remember what level I was. I have a master Palladin his health is 1626. He is my healthiest bird. Master wizard is 1128. Don’t see how it can be done.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Your Titan’s Grip is also a low level. My elite paladin’s health is 1845 because my Titan’s Grip is level 29. My elite Wizard’s health is 1143 and does 526 damage on his first strike. He has a level 29 Lightning Tome and a level 29 Chronos. You really need to get better items. Do some spins on the pig machine during the 3x bonus and if you don’t consider it cheating use the exploit on the pig machine to get a bunch of level 29 set items.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Thanks for the advice. I don’t have friends who play. As it happens I just overcame Lawrence with master samurai with a steel wall and a hammer and master spies with the Ballester set. It took several potions some veggie cake and a lot of luck.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Congratulations! You would have had a much easier time if you would have used marksmen instead of spies because that would have increased the damage you do by more than 50%. I’m wondering why you chose spies since spies is good for attacking groups, but most of the other classes are better at attacking a single opponent.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Thank you. Health and strength but also because I have used them very successfully throughout the caves. I didn’t know at the outset whether the pair would work which is why I didn’t enlist Piggy McCool. As I mentioned I was lucky. Two successive immediate stuns so I just kept going.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I 3 starred 7-10 using knight, princess and prince porky. I could have done it without using any potions or cakes, but I used one pig cherry juice and one veggie cake to make sure my birds were at full health at the end. You can beat Lawrence using only the knight and princess, but you won’t be able to 3 star it because you only get 20,000 points for 2 birds at full health vs 30,000 points for 3 birds at full health in the caves. My score was only 31,500, but that is good enough for 3 stars.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I’m level 25 (max) and cannot pass this cave boss :(

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The max is level 29. If your max is level 25, then you need to update to version 1.0.12. You can’t even play cave 6 or 7 in earlier versions.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I know I can’t go past cave 5. Windows Phone strikes again! I actually just finally got to beat the cave 5 boss got sweet set with priest booooooya!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [Ask Tips] – Birds combination for Cave 7

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.