As Your New Leader Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As Your New Leader Event

• The new event has started. This features Deceptihogs only. You get one bot only. The Seekers are the bonus squad

This is a 6-day event

They have Starscream and accessories. Energon Starscream is also available for upgrades aling with his accessories

IMG_0468.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 is missiles. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Anonymous

Missile day, yet only Deceptihogs can be used. Rip GS Grimlock…

Joel
    @joel687

I guess I’m running with UM and hoping to avoid Boss Pig at all costs

Meh
    @mehh

Just curious….. it looks like special offers is still not working for me for the eighth event in a row .Not that there’s anything I need in this event, there’s no new character bundle. All I’m being offered is jewels in both offers. I’m just wondering what everyone else is being offered

Joel
    @joel687

They no longer show you bundles if you have the bot. Since I have every bot, I never see a bundle

Anonymous

@mehh Right now, I’m being offered a gem pack and a bundle that includes Starscream, his crown, sparks and gem.

@joel687
    Which, of course, means you’ll be seeing him pretty often. :P

@all As my only option, I’ve been using 50% Dead End (My highest promoted usable bot) and Electroblast Energonicon. He’s doing… Ok…

Joel
    @joel687

Missile day… Half the bots in my leaderboard are gold crown Soundwaves… Heehee… gold crown UM will reign! …unless I get a ton of Pig City runs…

Asen_77
    @asen

4 runs – two pig city ???. 6 days Dead End training ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Eh, I am running my Gold DeadEnd. Whoever shows up will die.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Had a Pig City node. Using UM, fired Glassor as soon as a missile launched. Since there are no other target, Glassor starts hammering at the missiles until it hits it and can destroy them quickly. With UM walking slower than molasses in January, I got a second missile out of every silo.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Dead End for me. I just have to hope I luck into a Unicorn or two.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not that I’m concerned about where I finish since I’m only going for sparks, but I’ve got three gold level (one gold crown) and one silver level EStarscream at the top of my board. Currently sitting 6th behind a gold crown Deadend.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

One of the people in the bottom ten of my group is using a not fully promoted Energon Optimus Prime. No bots in the leaderboard? Riiiiggght. Whatever you say Rovio.

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Unicron once today. UM took him down, but barely

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I just had Unicron myself on a beach node, so UM paired with Photoblast did quite well. With all of the missiles, my pre-bonus score was 3193.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Half of my runs were on pig city, on missiles day. Great, Rovio!

I will try to get the sparks and a Quick upgrade for one of the bots.

Joel
    @joel687

I already have all the sparks. At this point, I am playing to either upgrade my Starscream to level 13 (5,000 tokens) or overpower Energon Starscream (8,000 tokens). We will see how many tokens I can collect in the remaining 5 days

Asen_77
    @asen

I am not giving hard time to me, so till now just collected only big container sparks. Also have a lot pig city on the missle day unfortunately ?

Meh
    @mehh

I finally get a bundle offer and it’s $70 bucks for Sparks. That’s effing ridiculous. What idiot would pay that ? Lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mehh How many sparks are they giving for that?

Joel
    @joel687

I had a silver star Energon Starscream show up on my board 2/3 of the way through today. Someone really wants to win and started promoting him this afternoon. This will necessitate some strategy changes…

Joel
    @joel687

So far, two first place finishes. It won’t happen today. I am up against a gold crown Starscream, a silver star Starscream, a whole s-load of gold crown Soundwaves, and one Optimus Prime?!?! How the frig is there an Optimus in my leaderboard?

Meh
    @mehh

35000 and 1200 jewels, but 70 bucks is just ridiculous no matter what is on offer lol

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just finished getting all the sparks. Now going to take it easy til the next event.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joel687 I had an E.Optimus on day 1 and an Optimus and three E.Grimlocks on day 2. All had bronze/silver promotions and all were in the bottom ten the whole day. The only thing that makes any sense at all is they are bots that didn’t get the “only deceptihogs can be used” memo.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As Your New Leader Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.