As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So how many characters could you pick for the new event? I haven’t seen that answered yet.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I can’t see any soft updates coming at iOS platform still 1.24.10.1 when are they gonna fix this shit?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I think I understand what happened here. Because of the bugs they pushed back the start time of this event. That is what the .1 soft update was, changing the start date. The problem was people that hadn’t gotten the soft update yet still had the old start time and could see the event when the old start time came up.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Too many unpleasant surprises lately!

Joel
    @joel687

Since we already know that the next event bonus squad is the Valkyries, any thoughts as to which one is better? I think this is just between Arcee and Arachnid. Windblade just sucks. I am leaning torward Arachnid…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I think arachnid is the best of the old three, can’t speak for the new one.

Does it even matter? No one can’t seem to confirm how many characters you pick for the event.

Joel
    @joel687

@pandaczar12 – True. I hadn’t thought about that. If there is only 1 bot, I will keep using my Ratchet. I have him at 75%, and I will use the sparks I have been saving to get him up to 90% or 95%. I just don’t think any or the Valkyries would do squat against Boss Pig or Unicron. They nerfed them long ago

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So people over on facebook are saying that they now broke the acid rounds. Is it true?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Yes, I don’t think any of the Valkyries are good enough to use sparks on. If you really wanted to though Airachnid is the best but Chromia looks to have great potential. I had a level 15 buddy of her and she was pulling entire structures off the screen with one shot.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer acid round accessories have had problems even from the previous 1.23x version of the game. More problems also have been seen at the ice/glass cubes that the acid round accessories can’t damage them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I don’t see any difference from recent updates with her. L15 with acid rounds took out a WMT in 5-6 shots. With 10% fire rate and 20% defense, lost less than a heart ignoring fireballs, weapon fire, and flying pigs hitting her at the same time.

Joel
    @joel687

@sntrooper – I would agree. Chromia is probably going to be the best. Most of the newer bots seem very powerful (The seekers seems to be an exception to this) Hopefully they last long before getting nerfed.

Sadly, I remember when Arachnid, at level 15, could take out a wmt in 2 or 3 shots

Raizir
    @raizir

YOU FOOL! If you say that Chromia is a great character, They will bring out the Nerf-mobile!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Oh well, they’ll do it eventually anyway, no matter what we do. There’s no point trying to appease evil gods by saying this or not saying that. Just accept that bad things will happen and be ready for it. Don’t trust, don’t fear, don’t beg (c).

Unless it changes when they restart the Happy Valentine’s Day event, two Transformers can be selected for the competition runs. I would prefer that they did that with all of their events lately because then it gives players more of a fighting chance to earn enough tokens to unlock any Transformers that those players don’t yet have.

I also hope that when they restart the event, Rovio/Exient restores the progressof all of the players, myself included, who had participated in the event prior to it disappearing from the game. Because it’s not right to make those players start the event over again with zero tokens if they had already earn some tokens previously.

otter
    @otter

I got a soft push today… 1.24.10.2………. no new event showing up on Andriod …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

No news up to now i don’t see any soft updates on iOS platform i am still in 1.24.10.1…

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

I still have the Chinese game in the square.when I click it I get a blue square that says 999 your rewards but it sticks and I can’t play anything. It won’t go away. I have to reboot and the same thing happens. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – less than two hours, and no soft update for iOS yet. I would guess no new event tonight

Sadly, I think there is a chance that android users will see an event. That would fit with what has been happening recently. They are the only ones to get 1.24.10.2. Maybe they get the event tonight to see if it is fixed

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 I don’t know what say… maybe after passing those 2 hours we might see the new event? I really don’t know what else to think?

Phillips
    @phillips

@txbelle01 wait until the new event is live and see if the CNY is replaced by the new event. Other than that uninstall then reinstall the game but then you risk losing all progress you have made.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I really hope this new update will work OK…

Wow just up on facebook… a few minutes to Sat 11 Feb 2017 00.00 UTC / GMT+0.
    Apologies from Rovio, new update, and 1500 sparks.
    And 1000 + 1000 tokens.
    What a nice way to start the new Valentines event (since most of us couldnt play Implosion and earlier Valentines event.
    Thanks Rovio / Exient!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Guess they did their apologising after all.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@jimmy-necessary

I also hope that when they restart the event, Rovio/Exient restores the progressof all of the players, myself included, who had participated in the event prior to it disappearing from the game. Because it’s not right to make those players start the event over again with zero tokens if they had already earn some tokens previously.

I hope you got your wish…

The new Valentine’s Day event is suppose to be a “make-up” competition for the unfortunate events that happened.

Unfortunately with the new Valentine’s Day event, Smokescreen is redeemable at the Token Exchange, but not his accessories.

Anyway it’s hard to stay upset at Rovio / Exient since they gave us so many free tokens (2×1000) and free sparks (1500) and free gems (400). What an apology.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.