Arrrgh ! – The slot is incredibly annoying…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Arrrgh ! – The slot is incredibly annoying…

• So, twice I have been dished out the same lame A-item for Matilda from the slot (which I already had).

Since getting the diamonds is so hard when there are no new Islands this is very annoying. At least Rovio should make sure that one does not get the same items twice and certainly not when one already does have it in advance.

Angry humans too !

stj.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

You’ll never guess what happened to me. Yesterday I spent about 50 gems on the Slot to get some good items for Matilda, and the only useful item I got was the Janbia (S rank weapon), which was better than my Shell Stick (S rank weapon) from a few months back. I also got the Cleopatra Hat (SS rank defense item), but it was inferior to my Golden Turtle Hat (SS rank defense item). Pretty disappointing, but today I decided to do one last Slot and BOOM – I got the Peacok Fan (SS rank weapon), which is the best weapon.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Arrrgh ! – The slot is incredibly annoying…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.