arena time jump emblem bugged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum arena time jump emblem bugged?

• Lately I saw almost every opponent in arena with the time jump emblem, and sometimes they attack me 8 times in a row in one turn, I still don’t know how it is triggered but many times I just simple lose because opponent attacks 6-8 times in 1 turn, kills every bird, and do the same in the next 2 to 3 turns without me able to do anything at all , I just simply see my banner go from 100% to 0% without being able to play at all, this really is extremelly frustrating, also the rebirth emblem, I tried to kill same bird 6 times in a row, and every time it came back, i lost that game because i couldn’t kill anything , I feel these emblems are bugged , I am about to quit this thing after this season , I still reached the top league but I feel super frustrated with this game and not worth my time anymore, anyone any thoughts?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

The phrase you are looking for is RNG’d, as in you were on the wrong side of a random number generator. The mythic time jump emblem is particularly bad for that happening. The way I deal with it is to use the Cheat set so I move first, and then use a venom lineup so there is damage to the opponents even if my birds are KO’d. IMO it’s also required to use the Squire set banner so your birds have a chance of reviving sooner. If you have the Resurrection emblem, you can use that on your banner too.

I’ve also had some limited success using the Frost banner set and then Wizard (or Rainbird), Bard (with Nightmare), and Spies (with Cheat). There is a good chance you will stun one or more of the opponent with your initial attack.

But I agree, the mythic TJ is annoying because if you lose the coin toss, it can end quickly. But that is where the Cheat set comes in handy.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@p2win
    you can try anything @jamairoqui told you because they are good hints, especially Blues with Cheats weapon.

I use two different game lines while playing arena and I’m losing very few games with them:

Wizard with LastWill
    Marksmen with Vengeance
    Challenger Witch with PerfectBalance
    TheSquire set banner
    TimeJump/Resurrection emblem

any birds’ hit will heal your banner, opponent’s first wave is blocked by triggered effects of both Chuck and Blues’ weapons, rages are very strong and frequent because of Matilda Perfect Balance and Squire. You can opt for abusing of TJ yourself or protecting your birds with Resurrection . when killed and resurrected and killed again, their weapons will trigger twice with very strong effects ( multiple attacks and additional rage effects)

The other very effective team consists of

Halloween Skullkers with Cheats
    Halloween Berserker with Punisher
    Challenger Witch with Perfect Balance
    The Squire and again TJ or Resurrection emblem.

my very first two moves are, Attack First with skullkers secondary skill and then use Witch healing/growing effect over banner. last move consists of targeting banner with Berserker defensive skill and damage all the opponent’s birds. On my First wave I Will not use my own rage, while I use bomb’s rage on my very second turn. Opponent’s birds usually kill my Blues first and then damage my other Two birds so I can alternatively grow Bomb with Witch and then let him rage or Simply rage him and attack with Matilda. This time you will quickly wipe the board killing any birds’ through Punisher trigger and during Your third round you can concentrate on hitting opponent’s banner, almost killing it with your team.

Hope it Will help,
    have a nice day
    MaxxMatt

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum arena time jump emblem bugged?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.