Arena set items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

Viewing 21 replies - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea Also, I have set items for my level 14 team in the arena. Everything is scaled down at the lower levels. My whole banner has a health of around 3,000.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@killerkea Yep, experience level and arena league both affect the banner item stats. I’m in Stone League, and the items there are 10% more powerful than Wood League, so I’m guessing they work similar to mastery ranks for birds (except ranks are applied to the final stat, not directly to the item).

@kerravon
    Could you provide the stats on your level 14+/- items? (the stars on GAPM items work similar to GPM items)

Anyone in leagues above Stone, I’d appreciate data on your items, too.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

My arena set items are working again. I have on idea why they stopped working for the previous day.

@dr_ishmael
    The banner set items are from levels 12-14. Unfortunately I don’t know for sure what level my team was when I got each of them.

Wood
    Top 1275

Stone
    Top 1326
    Flag 1326

Silver
    Top 1539
    Flag 1539

Gold
    Top 1596

Do you want stats on regular GAPM items. I don’t have a record of levels or stars for these.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon Yes, any and all numbers. If you can record the stars and stat on the next free GAPM roll you get, I can peg all the others off of that.

Oh yeah – tops and flags have identical numbers (like Red/Matilda and Bomb/Blues on weapons), so there’s no need to differentiate them.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael These are the rest of my items. rw = rewards wheel. The rest are from the GAPM. My team has just made it to level 15. I am not sure if my latest items (Gold league) were from level 14 or 15. The silver league stuff will all be level 14.

Wooden
    Top 681(rw), 715, 960(rw)
    Flag 681(rw), 825, 960, 960(rw)

Stone
    Top 847, 908, 924, 1056(rw), 1122(rw)
    Flag 908, 1056, 1056(rw), 1122(rw)

Silver
    Top 1152, 1224, 1296(rw)
    Flag 1152, 1224, 1296(rw)

Gold
    Flag 1326

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon Awesome, your numbers confirm that each league above Wood provides a 10% bonus to the item’s stat. The Silver league’s 1152 is 120% of the Wood league’s 960, and the Stone 1056 is 110% of that. Stone 1122, Silver 1224, and Gold 1326 all correspond to Wood 1020 at 110%, 120%, and 130%, respectively.

Unfortunately, I can’t quite peg them to specific levels, because the pattern between here and my data (starting at 29) isn’t obvious. So if you could report the level, stars, and stat on your next free roll, that would be awesome!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael I just received a new top for my level 15 team (jumped up another level). It is 3 star gold league item and has a value of 1482.

TomC
    @tomc

Level 36 Silver League Top item, 1-star, 3648 health value

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@tomc That’s equivalent to level 35 2-star, which is 3040 in Wood League, times 120% = 3648. That checks out too, thanks!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dr_ishmael if it is of any help I am in the gold league level 41.

Gold set head pieces: blessed idol and frost heart 5474
    Gold set banner: sinister cloth 5474
    Gold tops: cactus 4973
    Feather 4862
    Apple and star 4752

TomC
    @tomc

@dr_ishmael Interesting patterns you’ve found! So 34 3-star will equal 35 2-star, 36 1-star and 37 0-star?

Level 36 Gold League Top, Set item, 4879 Hearts
    Level 36 Gold League 2-star Flag, 4056 Hearts
    Level 36 Silver League Emblem, Wheel prize, 1655 Hearts

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@tomc Yep, that’s how all non-set items work in both machines. For bird equipment, they can be compared to crafted items, and 2* GPM items have the same stats as 2* crafted items of the same level, so that’s why I normalize GPM/GAPM items at 2*.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Thread necromancy, woot.

@cosmo2503
    @kai92 I know it’s been a couple months, but since you guys rolled a ton on the GAPM, do you remember how many rolls it took to fill the Rainbow Bar? I can’t seem to find this answer on the forum, and I don’t have enough LCs to find it out for myself.

burbman
    @burbman

@dr_ishmael – 50 rolls on the GAPM fills the rainbow bar. Not that it is worth much since the set items in the higher leagues are less powerful than the regular ones.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@burbman Seriously? A 5-LC GAPM roll only gives 2%, the same as a 3-LC GPM roll? Damn, I’m doubly glad I never wasted LCs on the GAPM now. Thanks!

burbman
    @burbman

@dr_ishmael – Yup, 250 LC to fill the rainbow from start to finish, then when you get there, the set items only have 5279 health in Diamond league, but zero star items have 5355, one star 5483, two star 5610, and three star 5738.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman have you noticed that neither the fed flag nor red banner confer the extra 25% increase in rage.

burbman
    @burbman

@bubbley – No I have not, I still play with the Set Banner items for the additional benefits that they provide, even though my banner health ends up about 1,000 points lower than it could be.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley — I did notice that when I tried to use them. My Blazing Eye is Diamond but the cloth is only platinum so I wanted to see if they were a workable replacement. I tried out the Red Flag but it didn’t work. I like the frost set better for my style of play anyway.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I know it might be here, but a complete list of the items obtained from the rewards wheel at the end of each week for each level would be nice.
    Also, it seems that there are only 5 sets of set items, independent of level; the only difference is that they increase in strength. Is that correct?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Yes, there are only 5 sets for the banners and they vary in strength depending on which league you were in when you got them.

Visit https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/list-of-emblems/ to see the different types of emblems. There are 2 new emblems on the wheel of each league. The other items on the wheel are 3 flags and 3 tops, but they always have a 3 or 4 star value.

Note: Once you get promoted to a new league you can get the 2 new emblems from the arena pig machine.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

Viewing 21 replies - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.