Arena Season 9

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 343 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

How do you dominate a league table? Bring yourself to the party!

IMG_0859.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

How is that possible, different scores as well? Wonder if they are aiming at 1st and 2 places. Good job there isn’t 3 of them on your board.

angryde
    @angryde

@toolow That’s so funny! Ahhh Rovio… your ineptitude knows no bounds! XD

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Doesn’t really matter though, there does not seem to be any slackers in the league. They’re are all probably waiting to sprint at the end :(

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

My league this week has only seven people in it so far. And there is apparently an ABN-er in there, although I don’t recognize them (abn_huh). Considering it’s a x2 arena event, it’s remarkably laid back. I think I got put into the fentanyl-abusers league. The lack of players troubles me, I expect there will be some grinders turning up in a day or two.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui Hope it does not come to that. Apart from one or two who may have given up, over half of everyone else on my full board were league leader at some point. I don’t know what is the limit to being a label a cheater, but we may be close or even gone past it. :(

@suzyq
    Looks like Khairil is trying to own 1st and 2nd. Or is it Khairil and Kharil Jr.?

EDIT: Just pushed past 8k/d and closing in on 9k/d.

Timber
    @timber

@toolow I am on that board with you and the top Khairil has maintained a consistent score in the top 30% while the second one seems to fall way back and then jump forward every other day.

DD
    @toolow

@timber
    Indeed. I guess it’s just too hard to move both scores at the same time, especially with most people on the board seems quite happy to grind. :) … :(

BTW, I think I’ve sent you FB friend request. If you rather not accept it, I’ll cancel it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I’m just flabbergasted, sorry that this has happened to you and @timber :(

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Don’t be. Even though it may be annoying, it is legitimate after all. BTW, I think I spoke too soon about some may have given up; it definitely looks like my entire Gold League board is going for gold… Erm, platinum.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@toolow That is the oddest thing. First, to have two identical accounts, but then to get them in the same league. It’s almost like it’s a weird ghosting thing.

My league still only has 9 people in it. I’ve opened up a comfortable lead over second place. I guess my strategy of providing free beer and Seconal to everyone is finally paying off.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui Or different accounts with the same name and picture but start playing from two devices at the same time? Or… I don’t know.

Good for you. Hope you didn’t spent too much LCs for those. :)

OMG, almost everyone is scrambling to be leader… :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Double points finishes in less than 13 hours so everyone is going crazy on my board too.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had an Epic message, wonder what they have done this time?

DD
    @toolow

Ditto. Seems few bother to tell their users just what has changed nowadays.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I encountered this weird bug where the opponent’s knight put its shield on my banner

Screenshot_20161210-073411.png

Suzy
    @suzyq

Disappointed will the sale as I was only offered Red’s Elite Knight which I did need, but was hoping to also have the chance of getting E Druid, E Cannoner or E Rouges which I don’t have yet :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    The sale is only restricted to the Elite starter classes, unfortunately. :( I was hoping to get Elite Skulkers and Stone Guard for a discounted price, but instead I only bought E-Skulkers for the normal price…

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I was also hoping for the new Elites to be available, oh well.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

For some reason the elite mage isnt available even though I don’t have it

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Very lame sale. It’s like dropping the price for the resources bundle by 30%.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Finally made it to Diamond :) Strange thing happened Saturday morning. Before I left the house I checked my board and I was still second. Early evening I checked again and found my board was all screwed up and everyone was one line, but I was now first. Not sure what happened to first place as my board remained screwed up all day today so couldn’t see if they had been zeroed.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Congrats. Guess you’ll want to watch out for cheater league.

Managed to stave off all competitors on my board. Here are the tables for Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings, followed by the end of the league. Note the super grinder leap from bottom to second!

S9W6D5.jpg
    S9W6D6.jpg
    S9W6D7.jpg
    S9W6End.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Congrats to you too :)

My board looks alright at the moment but only 10 of us so far. The person who came 2nd is also on my board.

As I had a high score I’m hoping I’m not back in the Cheaters league, but my score was honest. Now I’m in Diamond, hopefully, I won’t have to do so much grinding and just stay out of the bottom three.

;)
    @winkwink

Getting this jam up in the arena leaderboard display again. Any ideas?

Screenshot_20161211-143457.jpg“>

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.