Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I did start exactly 10 hours later…

I haven’t noticed that… but I’ll switch to Resurrection for now :)

No I started with a completely empty league… three hours later I checked up and 12 people had all their objectives.

Anonymous

@kennymcc @smwforever45
    My board’s been like this since yesterday afternoon:
    image.png
    I’m eiether getting an easy ride to Gold, or I’m going to get totally screwed, most likely.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yup that coin toss still is just as bad as I thought.

@suzyq
    That’s sad. But on the bright side, you advanced to the next league and that is good news.

@bubbley
    I certainly agree that it is very infuriating to see someone take over just because they are using unethical methods.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @poptimus
    My board after a while. It seems that I was wrong. My board was composed of players that havent started yet playing this week

Edit: But it is not important who and when starts to play in the board. Competitiveness of the players is important, which we will see in few days.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Even if my last example of coinflips is not so far from 50/50, it seems that it is not still ok. I will keep making notes of my coinflips in this week.

Anonymous

@kennymcc
    I dunno. If they haven’t started to play by now, how competitive can they really be? I think we’re dealing with a bug situation here.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 sorry that your league is so competitive but starting late has really had no effect for months now. I don’t think it matters when you start any more. I start at random times as my life dictates. So far this season and certainly for the whole of last. I have either started with a full board or an empty one that has filled over the course of the day and sometimes in the last hour. Obviously some players hoping they will find an empty league by starting late and failing.

Good luck. I hope you advance this week.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yes, keep collecting data.

burbman
    @burbman

I have seen that starting my league fairly late in the first day (4-5 hours left) each week nets me some less than stellar competition. I usually do not grind heavily the first day, but make up the difference to average out to my goal over the course of the week. Generally, I can advance fairly often by averaging 6,500/day in wood, and increasing the target by 500/day per league. With the wheel rewards it works out to about the same number of battles won. last week in stone, 49k got me second place and an easy advancement. This week’s silver target is 7,500/day.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    But @kennymcc keeps insisting and especially, it KEEPS WORKING FOR HIM… :(

49k in Stone? That would’ve been enough for me to advance last week, too… but I only play to clear the objectives :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 @kennymcc must be extremely lucky. Whether I have a full league or not in 7 seasons ( I missed one ) if I just played objectives I would remain in wood league. I always add a little. I need more than 8k today and it will only get worse especially since Arena Mayhem starts towards the end of the week.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@poptimus
    If they start even now 1 hour before next day in arena and make their tasks, they lose nothing and can be still very competative in following days.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    Maybe I am too lucky but I dont believe this much :) I believe that starting more or less hours later has some impact on the player composition in the board :)

Anonymous

@kennymcc
    Sure, but do you really think that’s the plan for all 13 players on each of our boards?

Anonymous

Day 2:
    image.png
    Really hope it’s a free ride to Gold…!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@poptimus
    Ofcouse not :) I wrote what is simply possible :) We will see what will happen really. Every board can have different players with different competative mood.

burbman
    @burbman

I am firmly in @kennymcc’s corner on this one. Ten hours is about right to get through the players who anxiously await the start of the next week, and those who live in parts of the world where they might normally be asleep during the reset time, and play the game immediately upon waking. I prefer waiting an additional eight hours or so, as that avoids interference with my normal sleep patterns.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman @kennymcc well it seem to work for some and not for others. Personally I have never deliberately tried it. Perhaps location has an influence. From what @smwforever45 has said it doesn’t work for him. I have the same sort of league regardless of when I start.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I started about 22 hours later and I still cannot get their kind of easy broads.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suikyo it’s not that kind of forum :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I waited 2 hours before starting.
    Mondaye.png
    What about # 5?

Pointless
    @pointless

I am in a very competitive bracket, top two are already battling hard to be first at well over 20K. Hate the prospect of vying for third, both from my spirit and the ever-present cheating prospect.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@pointless sorry, I mean boards :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

On my board
    1st 26720
    2nd 23920
    Me 23910
    4th 18520

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.