Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Arena has been pretty tame it seems after the recent changes.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Current standings in my league:

#3 and #5 haven’t done their objectives yet. But I still believe I will advance to Diamond this week. :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Current standing in mine. I started 7th I think and slowly got up to third and, yesterday, the player who had been first all week got zero’d and has not played again since. She just seemed like a heavy grinder to me but I’m not complaining :)

Progress

Suzy
    @suzyq

Scores on my board.

#1 207750
    #2 139700
    #3 132435
    #4 130710
    #5 123285
    #6 88085 (me)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I feel for you. I have 87k and am in 7 place. 1 – 6 are all brazenly cheating. The person in 8th place is I think also cheating but cleverly. Joshua and EnlighterF1 are in 10th and 11th place they haven’t cheated yet.

@dallasreds
    I am really sad that you are finding it difficult to complete targets. Unfortunately if you end in the bottom 3 you will be demoted. This is how the game is meant to be. Cheats who have had their scores reset to zero were not demoted last week and probably won’t be this week. It’s disgusting!

I am not experiencing any difficulty completing my objectives. I haven’t lost a banner all week. I may be cheated out of a continued place in Diamond. The cheats will go on.

I hope you are reading this @roviobeni. Great job Rovio have done delivered an upgrade that favours cheats.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@bubbley What? EnlighterF1 is cheating??? That guy is my friend on FB. And from what I know, last week he had a typical score for “mid-range” grinders. That’s around 65-80 K.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@aufar-ramadhan last week he was reset to zero. He was playing in @metztli013 league. She posted a screen shot. Even if he was a ghost in her league he was reset to zero in every in which he appeared.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

He isn’t cheating! He is just a very intense grinder… I believe he was either reset by accident (it didn’t say CHEATER – only a score of 0), or his score didn’t show up properly. But he doesn’t cheat!!!

Pointless
    @pointless

I will not comment on that at all, as I have not had that player on my board, nor do I have him as a FB friend, but I am somewhat worried myself regarding this implemented anti-cheating detection. My Arena game is based on smoke and mirrors, I never rush to complete the dailies right away, and grind intensely at random times. This makes my score jump up throughout the day, and confuses the other players on my board (because, let’s face it, few actually track where these scores are coming from). I have used this to win many Arena weeks, as having 3K available from an incompleted primary objective during the last hour can make all the difference.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Within 5 matches

@burbman

I faced you in arena
    you w Blessed set REZ Emblem Wiz mana Bomb/hook set and Spies RC
    I won the toss and the match. I managed to squeak out a victory.

@bubbley

2 matches I won 1 toss. you won 1 toss.
    Wiz bones Witch sweet Bomb sweet Valiant set Rez emblem.
    I managed to squeak out 2 victories. I am exhausted. It is hard playing vs your friends….
    3-0 againist ABN teams wow!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 You’re right. EnlighterF1 isn’t a cheat. It’s more like my other friend. He said that he cheated his birds and also fighting cheaters in the Arena. And he doesn’t even know how to cheat in the Arena. But he also accidentally being nulled twice in Platinum. And his score is always between 30-60K, so not a grinder at all.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I used to meet many ABN members and friends in Arena, but not in a while… @bubbley used to be a common opponent, yet while she has played my Team recently, I haven’t had the pleasure (it is fun to meet one’s friends, and Arena mechanics always give us, as players, an advantage). My Team has evolved, and I know others do as well, so I do miss seeing these opponents and where they are at in the moment.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I’m so happy for you.

As for ABN friends @pointless is the only one I meet – several times a day. Goodness he must live on my street!

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley well, my Mum’s from England, but that’s about as close I can claim!

I am surprised you meet my Team so often, yet I also note I meet the same opponents regularly. None ABN members (as far as I can tell), unfortunately…

Suzy
    @suzyq

Scores on my board

#1 258875
    #2 212395
    #3 187595 haven’t done objectives yet
    #4 160045 haven’t done objectives yet
    #5 142990
    #6 136605
    #7 94470 me

Edit : A new #1 has appeared with a score of 571600 previous score 420 on first day.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

On mine:

104,685 me.

None above me have done objectives. They don’t bother with such trivialities.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My board:

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @all
    My coinflip results in last week (0-coinflip lost, 1-coinflip won):
    1010110001 (110 battles, 60 coinflips lost, 50 coinflips won). It is not far from 50/50 but my coinflip winnings never beat coinfip losings in one week since Rovio changed coinflip essentially.
    Maybe some coincidence: When I used my “Last Will” team I was losing coinflips quite often.

BTW. I have lost a battle for the first time ever with my “Last Will” team in this week :) The enemy had Valiant Banner set with Resurrection emblem. He had 6 resurrections triggered :) and if I managed to defeat his bird, it was always effected by Valiant Banner :) I had Valiant Banner set too with Resurrection emblem and I had no resurrection triggered and only 1 bird effected by Valiant Banner :) I call this really “fair” battle :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc So for you it’s close to 50/50 right?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Yeah this example is 54,5% – 45,5%. I think that I will watch my “Last Will” battles separately ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yes, post the data when you are done.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Current board of mine:

I will try to extend my lead a bit more so I’ll make it into the Top 3 for sure.

#3 and #4 have the exact same score. I wonder if anyone knows what happens if two people are tied? Will both get 3rd place?

EDIT: I see Elaith has just taken #3. Zoey fought really hard. I hope he makes it…

BF10
    @bf10

Accidently spent 5 LC on an unessessary Arena roll. Any way I can get them back?

My board is still tame, 13th only have 9,000, highest have 44,000.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    No chance, sadly. Spent LC’s are spent LC’s. I don’t think Rovio ever made refunds for mis-clicks.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bf10
    Have u tried this button? I dont know what are the rules of using this button, u can try it.

@smwforever45

Maybe at least one of them shares totally different board and knows nothing about situation on your board ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.