Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • BF10
    @bf10

@pointless @suzyq
    Yes, it has been intense especially when the person did one last match to hold off. What’s new with Diamond or you just avoid getting in bottom 3?

Pointless
    @pointless

@bf10 there is nothing really new in Diamond (except a couple of Emblems, which may or may not be of use to you), but take advantage of the opportunity to spin 10 Shards on the reward wheel, and you can also get Diamond Set items. Worth it, yes, but nothing over the top.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bf10

Congrats!?

angryde
    @angryde

@bf10 Huge congrats! Diamond! :-D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    Congrats on reaching Diamond League!!! You’re further than me XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So this is what changed with 1.5.2, apparently.

Like in the events, there are no 0-score leaderboards in the Arena anymore.

EDIT: And it also does NOT help to start late anymore. After I got a score I was sent to an already filled league, with many people at above 6k. So far, 14 people on my board. One more can join.

EDIT 2: #15 just joined in. Competition is hot but not as hot as last week’s. I’ll try to move on to Diamond.

EDIT 3: Never mind that. I’ve got some mega grinders in my league, the highest at 12k points already. :X

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Well spotted! I didn’t event think to look…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny @angryde @pointless @smwforever45

Have you seen the new option where you can refresh all of the players and the scores on your scoreboard? It only cost 50 LCs. It’s all random (yeah right) and it removes players from other boards and replaces them with players from your board.

I have heard that later you’ll be able to pick which players you want replaced.
    A whale of a deal!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Are you serious there? I’d love such an option but can’t find anything.

BF10
    @bf10

@dallasreds
    A bit OP, as you can pick those who does not play and easily get 1st, but it comes at that cost.

Refreshed my objectives, and I got the “Win using illusionist” but I am not even close to getting it (I cannot get it in the event as all gates are not open and I only have 65 Lucky Coins). Are you freaking kidding me with me trying to purchase it all freaking ready?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    It happens. I and @angryde suffer the same :)
    (Although, on the other hand, I’m getting close to obtaining the rest of the classes… I’ll get Illusionist in a few days, and should be able to purchase Thunderbird by the end of the year)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Don’t look too long.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I hear there’s a good chance you’ll get Lone Red on your Board, however, so for the love of all that is holy, be careful!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Here in the Diamond league, Lone Red has nothing to fear from me. For the first time in my career I was able to complete NONE of my objectives. I have a semi-firm hold on position AHEM 11. Every team has 2100 rating… Some of them I can beat some l cannot. Still waiting for the pin to the holy hand grenade. Good luck to the rest of you.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hello everybody. Everybody hello.

Is it me or the league becomes more difficult ?
    Before, I just made the daily challenges and I was on the podium. Now I am 9-10th…

Can anybody confirm me that the trophy is according to the highest reached league and not the league where we are at the end of the season ?

Thank you

angryde
    @angryde

@grimmjow The mechanism through which the league tables are populated has been modified, yes. In general, most people seem to be experiencing more competitive boards. However, the mechanism that determines the power rank of one’s opponents appears to be a little more forgiving; easier! (post-update) At least, that’s been my experience. @datguygamer is the genuine expert. He can explain the ins and outs in proper detail (if you’re interested). So, in short, more competitive but less difficult. Oh, and I believe end of season trophies are awarded based on “the highest league reached” in that particular season – and NOT the league you’re in when the season concludes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Lol, I am not that much of an expert. But thanks for the praise. :)

@dallasreds
    Can you post a screencap of that option?

@grimmjow
    The trophy will still be the highest league you reached rather than the league you are in. Cheers.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryde, @datguygamer,

Thanks for your answer. I don’t want to play anymore this game. Only event and 6 weeks for arena.

Always any news about a potentiel transfer of enhance between set ?
    Example :
    I have an a Titan Grip lvl 52 enhance 10 and a Titan Grip lvl 62 enhance 0
    Option : pay X shards/lucky coins for transfer enhance 10 to lvl 52 from lvl 62.

Yes… I dream…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Unfortunately there is no such option. But you can always email them time and time again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

GOODNESS GRACIOUS @shapokomanbeast!

Don’t you think you’re overdoing it a liiiiiiittle bit? XD

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer I know you said in the mastery thread that there is code for mastery 20 in the game. Is there any code for high experience levels too?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor Yes, in game you can level up to 999.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Did you notice that the code is totally the same for both Arena and event boards. So probably the “latecomer” tactic would work well. Since we won’t get sucked up AUTOMATICALLY into a board. Thanks! Rovio.
    But not this week. I’m 12th in my 2nd week in Diamond!!!!
    #Prayfor1Star&10ShardsinArena #TooLongHastags

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

I always think I’m overdoing it anything after 10000 points a day?

Sometimes my competitive fires are stoked. In this case Logo(who is definitely not a cheater) put up his daily objective points before the 2X arena points started and got up to 6600+ points. I as usual posted 10000+.

The next day when I awoke the leader had 18000+ and Logo had almost 13000. I decided to grind a bit before work and was originally only going to put up 15000 but then Logo started grinding to maintain his lead in 2nd place(this could be a coincidence and he might even be ghosting on my board).

I used some FE as well because I didn’t want to play that long but even after I got up to 28000 points, Logo kept grinding to put up 28000+ points to take the lead 500 points above me.

I take this action as a message that they are telling me no matter how many points I put up they are going to put up more.

Unfortunately for Logo, I only had to work a couple hours yesterday and I don’t have to work long today. That’s why I tried to reach out to them but so far no response. They had put up 44000 before I went to bed so I didn’t want to chance them grinding like crazy overnight. I will change my name back shortly?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan The code for leaderboards has always been the same for Epic ever since arena was first introduced. With only a few differences, the codes are about 90% similar.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.