Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds And even though I use Underdog every day… I’ve never used it with 3x birds :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

New update today, but I don’t understand.
    What is the new leaderboard arena ? Description of update speak about it.

BF10
    @bf10

At least the update shows what happens to hackers – their progress in either the events, arena, or game(?) gets restarted back to 0.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@bf10 Rovio have been setting scores to zero for a long time. The trouble is they don’t remove the cheats so they just keep reappearing week after week.

BF10
    @bf10

@bubbley
    OK.

What the? Not lone Red team but lone Blues team! And he is bird level 35! Easily won, I think he forgot the Underdog emblem.
    LoneBlueTeam.PNG

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got a reply from Ellie to my support ticket.
    Indeed, Gold League should contain only other Gold players. The Platinum player is a bug that they will “investigate”.

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, as many of us have encountered, I got an unwelcome “surprise” post-update. Thank you so much Rovio…

2016-09-21-20-53-12.jpg

2016-09-22-12-12-04.jpg

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

@pointless
    Same thing happened to me. I was leading my group by about 5K, then today suddenly found myself in 3rd place and seeing everyone in my group change, then someone with more thank 10K more than I materialized out of nowhere after a single battle. I noticed that my group had also grown to 28 players, then after I logged out (actually, crashed) and back in, the group was back to 15 but only one of the players above mine disappeared. Of course, they one that was ahead by 10K was still there. Ergh.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Sorry for the inept programming. The change that I saw was #15 went from zero to 23k. I am not sure if any other name changed.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Commiserations. I feel your pain. :-/

Dave
    @seraphion

@pointless

Same happend to me today. I was leading on a really easy board. Now Im place 14.
    Is this intentional? Bc the patchnotes said something the board :/

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I am not sure but I think my Arena leader board has stopped updating the other player’s score. I wonder if this is Rovio’s “quick fix” for putting us on other leader boards with the update.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny

My board is still active so it will be interesting to see if anyone else is having the same experience as you.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny @suzyq my board is updating. Big battle for the top 3 spots.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    After all my board was almost replaced by new players I noticed your ghost flew away. One player in top 6 stayed. I wonder how they shuffled everybody and why?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Sorry for even more DUPES!!!

@datguygamer
    @angry-johnny @angryde @dahnlor @all on android and maybe IOS:
    Something PIG is happening:
    – No matter you’re logged in to Facebook or not, it always CRASHES in the MIDDLE of the battle.
    – No matter you opened the leaderboard or not.
    – It happens on both The Arena and The Event!
    – The Event portal rarely showed up NOW!
    – MAYBE Arena also crashes because both of them have the SAME leaderboard SYSTEM. With Anti-Cheat 2.0 and FB leaderboard.
    – MAYBE @smwforever45 ‘s ANTI-PLAY theory (sorry if I mentioned the wrong guy) is upgraded to 2.0 and also applied to The Arena.

So here’s the thing:
    EPIC UPDATES:
    – Bavarian Funfair! Enjoy with pretzels and CRASHING Rollercoasters that crashlanded in the app itself! Unlock the Illusionist or the Elite Illusionist by spending money on the autumn sale! Not the event.
    – NEW Arena Leaderboard System! Enjoy the new friend leaderboard. And because, it’s connected to Facebook. It’ll crash nicely after battles.
    – NEW!!!! ARENA ANTI-CHEATER SYSTEM!!!! Our event Anti-Cheater System is also added to the Arena! Make sure you spend lots of bucks to totally BAN the Cheater (LITERALLY) and get small compensations for your problem!
    – BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS (Look at it carefully!)
    Bugs!!!!! Without fixes!?!?!?!?!?!? What the????????
    They already teased new Bugs with that.
    And one more thing:
    – ANTI-PLAY SYSTEM 2.0!!!!!! This is a massive upgrade for Android guys all over the world! We’ve upgraded the APS right after the ACS upgraded! More lags and crashes!!!! Even if you’re logged out of Facebook! And we’ve removed the portal do you’re likely to crash even more!!!!!!!
    And this feature is also applied on The Arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make sure each of you buy the highest amount of LCs and send apologise to us for sending too many tickets!!!!!!
    And, we’ll upgrade this system to 3.0 as you wish!!!!!!!

That should be the real Changelog. Don’t forget “Bugs and Improvements” without fixes!!!!!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds

I was wondering about that, so good news:)

I’ve got MyFSmile on my board and having another battle with them. I’m in front at the moment but don’t think I will be for long.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    I had to read that name twice. What a cheerful player name!

BF10
    @bf10

I am off by 3rd by only 1,600 points. Should I grind the rest?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bf10

That depends, do you need the better chance at enchantment shards? And are you already in diamond league? If not in diamond league I say go for it

BF10
    @bf10

@shapokomanbeast
    I’m in Platnium, I’m only 700 till there. I just want to reach diamond for the first time.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bf10

Then go for it for sure. We’re all cheering you on?

BF10
    @bf10

@shapokomanbeast
    I did it!

That was close… now lets call it a day and try not to get in the bottom 3.

ThatWasClose.png

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bf10

Congratulations on finally getting to Diamond :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@bf10 that was close! Must have been a nervous last few minutes :)

Congrats on Diamond!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.