Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@poptimus
    Yeah thats a cheater. Nobody can make such score from the start of arena week even if he would play nonstop :) Send him to Rovio, they will start their very hard investigation :D Ofcourse, there is not so much to investigate: Check the score, the score is really 96k, good bye “You have been wiped out” ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I sure am curious to know what a cheater will see on their screen when they are detected and deleted.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus I had that person on my board about a month ago in Season 7. In fact I wrote about them on the forum.

They got a score of almost 20k within about 15 minutes of the new board opening. Someone else on my board actually changed their name a wrote “Igneel is cheater”. Ignell didn’t play for another 2 days then suddenly their score changed to 55k. After that they didn’t play again and ended up in the bottom 3 if I remember correctly.

I thought because their score didn’t change again after the second score Rovio had stopped them. However, as they are now active on your board it would appear nothing was done :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq Rovio used to wipe a cheats score but they were never removed from the game. Just demoted.

@smwforever45
    I don’t know what they see on their screen but they know it has happened. I had a cheat once who I was just about to report when their score was changed to zero. Someone else reported him. He had enough sense of humour to change his name to “Named Man” and put up a photo as his avatar. It may not have been himself but I think it was. He changed his name again after the week ended and continued to play out the rest of the season as “It wasn’t me”. I often faced him as an opponent.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    Lets say that Rovio removed him from the game. He could create a new account. It has no point of banning anything, because the player can create his new account on any public WiFi. Ok u can ban his name, but is it worth anything? It is better that he has the same name, u can recognize him better :) The protection from cheaters is not about banning something, it is about detecting of impossible scores per some time period and auto-removing them from the game.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    There is a way how to do it. Create some new account, download some hack SW for ABE, use it and wait what will happen :) U can tell us your experience after that ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I just received a reply from Rovio regarding the cheat I reported. They said they hoped to remove him from the game. He was using the name HOHO. Lets hope none of us meet him again.

Anonymous

@kennymcc
    I reported him right after posting about it here. I’ll let you all know what comes of it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Not sure if I should do that, after all I am a honest player… :P Heck I don’t even have a clue how to hack or which software to use.

burbman
    @burbman

Looks like I have a fellow nester on my board this week. @angryde showed up overnight. I usually do not start the new week until morning, but last night I forgot that it was Sunday for a minute, and away I went. Hopefully I do not end up in one of the grinder leagues that some of you seem to get week after week.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Dude! What’s your handle? My top 3 are ‘CherePaluch’ + ‘Unnamed Player’ and ‘Jeffox.’ I’m 5th on 6200 points.

@smwforever45
    So annoyed. I hour before the end of the week I was in second with a 9000 point lead over 4th place… yet, somehow… I wound up 4th..!?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Man, sounds like someone was SUPER enthusiastic there. :( I ended up in 8th place, also due to a T-bird objective… this week I’ll try harder, LOL

burbman
    @burbman

@angryde – I see you at 6,200 points, but you are in 10th place on my Gold league board with that score, I am in third with 8,205. Based on your comment above I am assuming you are still in silver so this is a case where your board and mine are totally different. My handle in Epic is Burbman, but I did just get notification over the weekend on FB that “Mr Smith” just accepted my friend request. I am assuming that is you because your avatar is the same and we both have Yoshi on our friend list.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    Yes, Mr. Smith is @angryde :P

So people can appear not just on two different boards, but even in two different LEAGUES? Woah.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman I thought as much… you’re not even on my silver board. Sorry for the late accept BTW… but my FB is only for this game and I NEVER log in LOL.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah, same thing happened to me few months ago. I was in Diamond league and I had my friend on my board and he was playing Platinum league :) I wrote about that to Rovio and Rovio told me: “This shouldn’t happen as far as we know. We have sent this to the developers for investigation.” So it seems that developers changed nothing :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley that is the most puzzling part about Bones, when only one of your two remaining Birds get a Last Will proc after a Chuck KO, even though they are both standing. I have yet to even begin to figure that one out…

burbman
    @burbman

As long as I am not seeing players from higher leagues on my board, who spin a larger prize wheel, I am cool with Rovio putting me in league with whomever they choose. The elephant in the room, however, is that this means that the people with whom I am competing, have zero idea as to what my score is, and are themselves competing against some other unique set of opponents who are oblivious to them, and so on, and so on. Leaving us all in a half-blind competition, where one crazy grinder or cheat can ultimately affect the behavior of hundreds of other players who may be trying to advance on their own boards.

Anonymous

@pointless @bubbley
    I’ve noticed that the second bird doesn’t attack when the first one knocks out the enemy bird that knocked out my Chuck.

kolchin
    @bhenry43

I don’t know if something is bugged, but I’m pretty sure the last 30+ matches I’ve went up against Red, chuck, and matilda. How does the game choose which birds you fight? I’ve always assumed they were random. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I haven’t seen a bomb or blues in days.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I know if anyone can figure it out you will :) I hope you will be able to work it out soon.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I got some celebs in this weeks gold league as well; @aufar-ramadhan and @bubbley or at least players with those names…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl

@aufar-ramadhan
    is Aufar in the game, Chuck toy as photo; @bubbley is Bubbley, no photo. So if you have those on your board then congrats ;P I have none from ABN on this week’s board, but I’m sure I won’t be lonely :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@napoleongl wow two of us! I don’t see you in my league. What’s my score as matter of interest? Currently I have 16,725 having completed 2 sets of objectives. I hope I am not depriving anyone of a place to advance. Problem is I need that score, my guys are all keen.

@poptimus I have noticed that the second attack doesn’t occur sometimes when an opponent is knocked out. I hadn’t realised the connection. I will watch for it. Why should that happen?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@bubbley shows as 16725 and @aufar at 12100.
    Ive had easy groups up until now where I have been able to skip a day here and there and still be first or second. This week I’m struggling not to be demoted for the first time ever…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.