Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m 2nd with 7k, it’s going just fine.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

On 1st place with 12.5k points after my second objective wave.

Pointless
    @pointless

@metztli013 if you are on an Android device and sign in with Google, you get awarded achievements. This doesn’t help with the game in any way, just awards XP points for accomplishing things in the game, which in turn increases your level in Google Play (once again, I don’t think this actually benefits a player in any way). Most are easy and obtained from completing the game (eg Complete the 2nd Castle and retrieve the 2nd egg), but a couple take some work, such as the Play them all achievement I just was awarded.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Speaking of, the Android achievements are borked, right? none of my Arena achivements are counting.

Also, 7k/day is still good for 1st/2nd in my league. Yay?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@pointless Ok so it’s a Google thing. I didn’t think I was signed in with Google for any of that but apparently that is what’s happened. Weird… wonder how that happened. Ah well, thanks for the reply =)

Pointless
    @pointless

@graugeist all of my Arena achievements seem to be working. I have been awarded all, save Master Class (extinct) and the elusive Defeat them All (coming soon…)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh well, lucky me, then. >.>

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hells yeah, Witch is a game-changer. Mine’s only at M:9… using E:7/E:7 Sweet. I can’t wait until she’s a little stronger! :-D Grinding squarewood to that end… würg.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Mine’s at M5 and just two single set items at 5/3. XD Enemies always target her first over Chuck and the Blues. The fact she’s always low on health gives me a bonus thanks to the Angry set. :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I just lost my final two lives for the day… due to post-update crashes. Not happy! :-( I’ve got a competitive board this week… I really needed those extra trophies. In my short time grinding this evening… I seemed to be paired up with MUCH stronger opponents… all with an APR over 1600. D’oh.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Autsch! Yeah that sucks. Guess that means more grinding when you have a better day. Hopefully the hicc-ups from the game will go. D:

Atom
    @atom

I was 2nd in Silver and after the update got knocked back to Wood. Not sure what happened but I sent in a ticket but it sounds like there are a lot of people with this problem so who knows if anything will come of it.

Jim151
    @jim151

Just got my first ever “win battles after losing coin flip”, and lo and behold, I had to play 9 battles before losing my first flip. Unlike yesterday of course where every other team had Blues with the cheater set.

angryde
    @angryde

@jim151 I’ve had that objective twice… and on both occasions, against all probability, I won coin tosses with a remarkable degree of frequency ;-)

David
    @davidt18

One of today’s daily arena objective is win 3 arena battles and knock out 3 birds during your turn. Does anyone else have this and know how to do it? I have used bomb and was able to knock out all three with rage but still didn’t count. Its a medium objective worth 1500. Already got easy and hard done.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got the “Win 2 battles and KO 3 birds in a single attack” objective again… I just can’t do it.
    I win battles but I either KO a single bird too early or the enemy has Resurrection, or Bomb is KO’d before I’m done preparing the enemy birds for the strike!

EDIT: Got the first one through with Capt’n plus damage boost on himself. Phew.
    EDIT 2: That was the second one. The enemies’ own fault. They shouldn’t keep Capt’n alive at maybe 5% health. My Angry set got them back.

To conclude, maybe I should lament more often. After I posted my impressions here, it all went quickly. XD

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 The only way I can do that objective is with Wizard, Spies and Capt’n + the daily ‘watch an ad boost.’ Attack the bird with the highest health first… with Wizard and Spies… then use Capt’n’s support ability on himself. Then – as the enemy usually attacks Chuck – and because he is equipped with ‘Reborn’ he usually survives into my second turn – use Wizard and Spies to attack the enemy birds with the second highest health – or, if they are too near to death – attack the banner, and let their secondary damage further reduce the enemy birds’ health. Then, use Capt’n’s boosted rage attack to utterly obliterate them. Then, I simply begin the process again during the same battle. But, as you say, sometimes the timing just doesn’t work out… which is so frustrating :-P I’m glad you managed to complete the objective! I agree, there seems to be a positive correlation between your ‘moaning’ and a positive outcome :-D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    It’s especially annoying to encounter a Samurai like this, with twice as much health as the rest… it’s just too easy to KO the others:

FS was super annoying on this line-up too.
    Especially with the chain attacks from my birds.
    But hey, I did it :) Even without Spies and Reborn. XD

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

My app just reset itself and I went from being 1st place in silver with 22,500 pts to 0 pts in wood league with no chance for promotion this week. Way to go Rovio. I really think they are trying to kill this game.

angryde
    @angryde

@gabe-nestor Yeah, I can’t even play, the game just crashes constantly. If it doesn’t stabilise by tonight… I’ll miss my arena objectives and be done for the week.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

3 fights so far I’ve had enemies resurrect even though they don’t have the resurrection emblem, they get knocked out and pop back up at 50% health.

Resurrect is so obvious it makes me wonder what other unearned effects are occurring unnoticed

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield

Did those birds have Reborn or Save Me! (fiery feather + fiery egg = Reborn; Angry Birds + slingshot = Save Me) equipped? Both these sets let them revive with 50% health on their first KO.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Nope, they didn’t have anything special actually, purple banner for all 3, 2 of them only had feathered egg. Really poor equipment for level 50 opponents.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

So on top of getting kicked to Wood league with 0, like so many others. The enemy resurrect just hit me two more times, first was Angry Bird+Blessed Blanket, second was Mighty Head+Valiant Tapestry

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    It’s not about the banner equipment – it’s about what the birds have equipped. Which set items do the opposing Chuck and Blues use?
    If it’s NOT Reborn or Save Me then it’s definitely a new bug (wouldn’t surprise me, actually). At least, this is the first time I’d hear that happen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.