Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Welp. After rage quitting the arena from all my level 52 set items being incompetent (Thanks Rovio! ?), I think I’ve decided to rejoin. Right now I’m in Gold, so I should be able to get to Diamond by the end of the season.

Problem is that now I can’t use any banner sets due to the fact that the level 62 Diamond League items give me 10k more health than the sets. This pretty much restricts me to 2 teams: Paladin, Wizard and Witch or Wizard, Witch and Berserker. Great. :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@partshade welcome back :)

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade @suzyq I heartily second that!! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Welcome back, dude.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@partshade Welcome back to the Arena! Beware of the coin tosses. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I battled @mimi27 just now. :P

Nice team, but Weakness alone is not enough to win. :P

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@smwforever4, it’s nice to know that my birds are traveling around the world. I don’t usually use the weakness emblem–only when I’m up against Mathilda and the Blessed Set banner. Then I love to watch her waste her turns with minimal healing happening. It’s really interesting to see what the computer picks to represent our teams.

Anonymous

@suzyq @angryde @datguygamer @smwforever45

Thanks guys. It will certainly be a challenge, you’ll make me feel better. :D

Now if only we could get @graugeist back in here.

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade it must be a wheird feeling to be “new” to Arena again. So many Sets to obtain! Good luck! You should do well with Paladin/Witch/Wizard, regardless of your Banner…well, as long as it’s somewhat close to max :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@partshade
    Welcome back old friend. Hope you Have some fun.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mimi27
    Maybe the Weakness emblem is the one you currently have on your banner? Or the last one you used in a battle?

@pointless
    @partshade
    As long as Witch is in the team (and the opponent doesn’t use the Weakness emblem) nothing can go wrong. :D

Anonymous

@dallasreds :D

@pointless
    @smwforever45 Right now my banner is rank 6 Jeweled Apple and Red Pennant with rank 4 Resurrection (Which amazingly was my first level 60 emblem :D). That’s giving me over 29k health, so at least I can tank. :P

I do have a question for you guys or anybody with an opinion: Right now my banners abilities are Dispel and Perfect Balance. Since these are just basic Diamond League items, should I try to get a better effect like Might or Vigor? Perhaps Critical Strike or Bedtime for the top? I’m just wondering what passive abilities would do me best.

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade that really depends on your set up. I like Power (so forgoing Witch, but I have a pretty strong lineup), so I would obvioulsy prefer Might/Vigour/Critical/Perfect Balance items. I generally find Dispel items somewhat useless, as if I need that element I will bring a Bird that gives me that.
    You will get Sets soon enough, then you’ll really be ready to roll :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@partshade
    Before the valiant set came along I used Pillow Diamond chain attack, Red pennant perfect balance and revenge emblem for a long time for grinding and did ok. I like Wiz/Phoenix Seadog/candy set and skulkers w cheaters set (RC SET before cheaters set came out)
    This banner set always had more power than any other paired sets. It chaps me that Rovio increased the mastery so I know how you feel about that. Good luck. Hope you get new sets on free rolls. It has happened to me before.

Pointless
    @pointless

Revenge of the Phoenix… haven’t heard that Set mentioned in a while. Was my go to when I was using Blessed, but now with Valiant, it is obsolete. I guess you really have to play to complement what you have though. Staying alive was the key pre-Valiant.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Some of us are still stuck in the past with Blessed and Reborn/Save Me!.. XD Metathesiophobia. Again.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @all
    If u face a team with only 2 birds and Underdog emblem, watch the name of the player, if its me or not :) If its me, pls make a screenshot :) I would like to see it :)

Anonymous

@partshade
    Welcome back! I’ll echo what @pointless said about non-set banner choices, in that I would make choices based on your particular setup w/r/t both your birds/sets and your opponent. My default non-set banner choices would probably generally be Crit Strike and Sweet, but it would vary greatly depending on what I’m facing.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I haven’t seen a team with 2 birds yet since I started playing the game. XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Basically once you have the Valiant set, you can kiss goodbye to other sets (except maybe for Angry). Hope you don’t rage quit again. :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    And what about the Blessed set which I like very much ;)?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Forgot about that one. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer Actually, I think that Valiant > Angry. Blessed is somewhere between the two but Blessed can be countered easily with the Weakness emblem. Reset is kinda good against Valiant (although kinda unfair as well).

Pointless
    @pointless

If Reset is good against Valiant, then imagine how dominant it can be against Blessed…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s why I mentioned Valiant first. It’s better than Angry but that one is also not bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.