Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

@jadedbacon I agree. It’s nice to get a little break on the boards. They get pretty competitive sometimes. I’m certainly not complaining. Unless it remains this way for a while… that’d be no good. And YEEESSSSSS, new island or something! C’mon! It seems like every other time I log into AB2 I get a notification that new levels were added…AND they just revamped the arena there as well. How about putting some of that effort toward ABE? AB2 is fine and all… but at the end of the day you’re just flinging birds at stuff. There’s a little more thought and strategy that goes into ABE. Invest in that for a change.

Suzy
    @suzyq

The icons at the bottom of the screen have disappeared again so maybe we will see full boards again when they have finished? I just checked the Arena and that is locked.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@suzyq The icons works for me, I have noticed however that the News banner is now broken. If you click it it doesn’t show anything and after that you are not able to go into the Nest or the Arena anymore (until you restart the game anyway).

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just logged into Epic after having to go out. Pleased to say all my icons are back.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@metztli013

I think that’s the problem with Rovio right now, they have way too many games up to handle everything properly, even after their work force got re-sized, they kept throwing out new games instead of new content for the old ones… and it’s kinda bad in a way.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all Week ended, promoted in Stone League, empty again…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I think one neat feature in Epic arena would be to manually search your opponents so that I can play against some players from here I know.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Very easy objectives today:

Win 3 arena battles with the Elite Knight class
    Win arena battles and defeat 10 birds per battle
    Win 2 arena battles using Skulkers and Sea Dog.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I had

Win 3 battles in a row
    Win 5 battles using Blues and Matilda
    Win 5 battles using Thunderbird

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Mine were

KO 3 birds with Chuck
    Win 3 battles without using the Rage Chilli
    KO Bomb 5 times with Mathilda

The last one was quite challenging but I did it. I swear, Witch makes your life a LOT easier with Mathilda and non-Rage Chilli objectives.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Auf Deutsch, ist “Mathilda”…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer @graugeist

In the German version she’s called Mathilde, not Matilda (nor Mathilda as @graugeist said), I just thought Mathilda was her English name… Thanks for the heads-up, but not that it would be so important :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Selbst dann, schrieb Sie falsch. :P

@smwforever45
    Ah, don’t worry. I was just informing, that’s all…

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer @graugeist @smwforever45 Das war zum Schreien! Ich musste einfach lachen :-D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde Lachen tut gut :D

My objectives for today (they reset an hour ago):

KO 2 birds with a rage ability
    Win 3 battles with all your birds alive
    KO Chuck 5 times with Bomb

Guess what… as soon as I got this objective, Chuck became a rare sight. Fortunately, once I had him appear, my team of Paladin/Witch/Capt’n did it. The team really did good at keeping up against really strong teams. I already saw myself losing in the last battle but Paladin turned it around, then Witch revived and healed the banner with almost 7k. :D (It seems she heals a lot better if she’s low on health? Normally she heals 3.5k)

Pointless
    @pointless

Her Health doesn’t affect her healing (unless using Angry Set?), but having active Giant Growth on the Banner does. Not sure why you saw such a jump in this.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

This is true. Witch gives a +X% bonus to the maximum health, which is cumulative with any previous bonuses to maximum health. It is not affected by her current HP level.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@pointless @smwforever45
    If using the angry set then yes Matilda’s healing is also doubled when below 25% health.
    Another benefit of that set! And with tj-luck and sweet set she can Heal anything by 100%…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@napoleongl – thanks for that. That’s pretty cool! Maybe Crit Heals and Chain Heals should be added to the game…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup I had the Angry set on my banner and Witch was <25% health when she did that (I shielded her with Paladin and the enemies had chain attacks which is why she was this low on health). That’s so cool!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So I have now gotten a populated opponent list. Sure there is only 1 other player in the list with any points right now but at least it is populated. Anyone else experience this?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Mine has 15 players but none of them has scored a single point yet.

Interestingly, they’re the same opponents I saw for a short time before they disappeared a bit after.

Rovio please bring me through the Stone league before you fix the bug. :(

Anonymous

I’ve got a full leaderboard now too, but only two other people have points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.