Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Isn’t the classic lineup Marksman, Cannoneer & Samurai? Use Time Jump, Artillery, Gladiator & Banner Breaker to just race the Banner.

Also, Paladin, Wizard & Witch should be an easy enough win, simply by taking Witch…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    You’ve been answering my questions for long enough to know I don’t have Witch, and none of the sets you mentioned either. :P
    Guess I should replace Witch with Princess at rank 9 or Bard at 8, and try to use Samurai/Cannoneer/Marksmen at 9/9/9 with only the Dragon set. What do you think?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If you have all the stuff… If not, go for the closest match. ;)

In your case, for the 4x Rage thing, you need to keep the Banner alive without using AOES and avoiding extra Chains – that’s the hard part, so I’d go with whatever heals the Banner the best.

For the Sam/Can/Mark team, you go with your biggest guns to hit fast and hit hard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I blasted through.
    Only the last opponent was a tough nut to crack, literally. The Bird Connection banner plus Reborn and Save Me made it extremely tedious to KO the enemy birds (and they were a million times faster at KO’ing than myself – at first I thought they cheated but it seems it was all the banner) but I made it. 8 battles, 8 wins, all counted towards one or more objectives. Cleared for today!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Finally, a week where I could complete every single objective. I’m gonna finish with a bit more than 40k points – should be enough to get promoted.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The week ended. I indeed got a free promotion to Stone.
    Hope you all did as well!
    My new league has 15 people as it should be.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Finished with the 3x 4 Rage objective. Brought Witch and Paladin and just pounded birds for the first 3 chilis, then dropped the hammer…

1st place for the week. Got +1 Shard! Oh, boy!

Anonymous

Last week, for a brief period of time on Day One, I had a full leaderboard, but nobody else accumulated any points. Then they all disappeared and I was promoted to Stone without any competition, just like the rest of you. This week I’ve started off with another full, but scoreless leaderboard. Another free promotion coming?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Surprisingly, same thing here right now. You’d expect everyone to go crazy over the double arena points – but after clearing my daily objectives, two hours into the week, everyone is still at 0 points.

Maybe the air trophy has magic powers? Who knows?!?

Anonymous

Aaaaand my board is empty again. Here’s to the possibility of another free league promotion!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Again, same here.

Free Diamond trophy for everyone?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@smwforever45
    Unfortunately I think that rovio will rather restart the series with bug fixes implemented than let everyone get to diamond for free just like they did with series 5…

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Yeah, Yosh, my stone league table is populated… but they’re all still on zero trophies… I’m either very, very, lucky or something is (still) rotten in the state of Denmark :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    When you restart your game in a couple hours they’ll all be gone. Like it happened to me :P Schwein gehabt. (I wish this would translate to English properly because it’s such a great pun in German)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I know, right!? We have something similar in Australian English – ‘to fluke it hard.’ It kinda means ‘to really luck-out’ but so much so that it is kinda weird :-P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 @angryde l had a fully populated board which included some players I regularly play against. After a restart I am all alone.

To play or not to play?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I’m running into the same thing @smwforever45 @angryde @poptimus and @bubbley are running into in terms of empty boards. Both last week and now this week. Really strange, but i’m not complaining :)

Wouldn’t it be funny if the reason this is happening is because of the glitchy/missing season 6 trophy?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus @angryde @bubbley @jadedbacon Told you the air trophy has magic powers. :P

Just to be sure, I’d still play. I don’t regret a single of the 40k points I obtained in the first week – despite no other competitor.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Also in an empty wood league @bubbley

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well as far as I can see, an empty board is never a bad thing. If anything, free promotion.

BINH
    @binh

It looks like nobody cares anymore. I also get 2 emty boards in a row. Usually stone league is the most competitive; now it’s so boring

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 I’m still playing and getting my objectives plus extra just in case the people who disappeared off my board suddenly appear again.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@binh
    It’s not like players don’t care anymore, as you can read from this (and other threads) there are still a lot of players who play on a daily basis… the issue lies elsewhere, the lack of support and bugfixing on top of everything.
    After every patch/hotfix we have more and more bugs and their support/customer care can’t keep up with the pace… behaving like this, Rovio created the current state of this game: bugs everywhere, the same old cheaters and stuff not working properly (ex. Valiant, Leaderboards, Set Items wrongly advertised) if anything, they are driving the players away themselves.

That said, this is probably gonna be another free promotion for every one, and well, even if some people could be happy about it, I’m really not.
    There is no more PvE content and the Arena was getting boring and boring as it is, if they manage to screw up even the “competitive” side of the game, then there isn’t anything left to do anymore…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

It’s rare that we have a bug working in our favor, so I don’t mind the empty boards tbh. After the Valiant bug, Druid bug, some sets supposedly not available in the GPM, I think one bug working in our favor is alright. I’m sure we can all use some extra shards.

Although I agree, if the arena doesn’t get fixed in the next patch, there really isn’t anything to do other than pointlessly farm Shards/LCs…

C’mon Rovio, new island, new storyline, new pvp modes – do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I still want a PvE Golden Pig Machine. I have no idea as to what it may give us in terms of equipments and/or stuff but I am sure the Rovio staff can figure it out if they like this idea.

Also, honestly, I want all these mini-campaigns to become permanent so that I can play them at my own leisure. It seems like an okay expansion to me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.