Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

Grrr! The Valiant set not procing as much as it should on my team but does wonders on the other team, the rigged coin tosses almost always landing on snouts, and coming across these level 61 cheaters–all ruffle my feathers! I’m sick of it! Everything was fine, last update!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My Valiant set is working fine (though I’m not measuring percentages right now, so it’s just a feeling) but my coin is very rigged as well…

Suikyo
    @suikyo

my coin is also very rigged…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I hate the “Destroy the banner but KO no birds” objective. I got it again and it’s still pain. Thankfully I didn’t get too many Mana sets… Made it through all three with Druid/Capt’n/Rogues.

angryde
    @angryde

@flufflemonster It’s like ‘Time Jump’ – it’s 1 in perhaps 20 for players and SEEMS like 1 in 3 for the Roviobots. So annoying! I imagine ‘Valiant’ procs are the same. Grrr! That’s why I’m using ‘Blessed’ at the moment… I can’t bear any more frustration! I’d scream!! :-P

Atom
    @atom

@angryde @flufflemonster I’m having great luck with my Time Jump. I was playing earlier and had probably 6 or 7 procs in 4 or 5 games. I’ve even had a couple turns where all my birds got an extra attack in. My Valiant seems to be working pretty well too. Though I did almost lose a battle due to my opponent’s Reset Set working until I was able to knock out the Chuck with my remaining bird.

I’ve also noticed a severe upswing in the number of battles where I lose the coin toss.

angryde
    @angryde

@atom Oh Lord yes… ‘Reset’ is so utterly infuriating! :-Z

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Reset is cool but I switched to Mana for so many reasons. :D

Loknar
    @loknar

As it seems that one must register and post here to get support, so here we go.

@roviobeni
    Among other things, the arena issues still have not been solved. Ticket #1282574

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I was doing alright in Platinum… Dumping around at #5.
    Now, I got another Stone Guard objective… ugh. Busted yet again. Especially with the constant coin losses I face now. I lost the will to grind… I just want my 2 stars and that’s it.

Dave
    @seraphion

I feel you guys :D
    Why not use twinlightning on chuck?
    Also a good combo for quick killing the banner without harming birds =
    Pig banner set + revive + red samurai + trippel attack bomb + blue which also attack 2 times and gives that insane debuff (for every attack it proc extra damage) its the higest damage per turn I think. And chilli on red ofc

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    Unfortunately I don’t have a complete set of TL :(

Oh yeah, the Chain team!
    Pig banner set, you mean Pig squire/Valiant?

Btw the double arena points are getting me back on track, I made up for my missed objective and I’m on #4 again… still missing 7k to #2 and #3 though. #1 is unreachable at over 50,000 points already.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@everyone I AM SO DONE WITH THESE RIGGED COIN TOSSES TAKING OUT MY CHUCK! I need him ;-; Rovio, stahp.

And stop making your Roviobots’ Resurrection always proc!! Where is that luck for us when the coin almost always lands on snouts, and the result is every opposing bird taking out the weakest link, either Blues, Bomb, or especially, Chuck, depending on who is the weakest!

I know I sound like a baby bird begging for worms, but I should not lose 5-10 coin tosses in a row! Coin tosses are 50-50!

And people, stop leaving your birds with Reset or Cheater after you get off the game. We are already suffering enough after this new update. Please be considerate and switch. If you cannot, that’s okay, but if you can, please do it.

Btw, it will take some time for the game to register your changed team. I went up against myself, once, and I had a different set on the opposing team.

angryde
    @angryde

After two tough, deeply bitter weeks… I should safely and FINALLY move through to the gold league tomorrow. Thank God for small mercies.

@smwforever45
    I know, 2x arena points has been a Godsend this week… oh, and the fact that I haven’t received any LC class objectives! :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My league is so crazy with grinding! :S

I wish I could secure 2nd place but with CONSTANT losses at the coin toss and thus a CONSTANT disadvantage at battling I already got two lost banners… :S

Eric Giese
    @eric-giese

What on Earth happened to the coin tosses today? I seemed to win more than I lost in the past, and suddenly that changed today. Getting 3 birds with 1 attack took more than the allowed 3 tries due to losing the first turn nearly every time. I think I won maybe 1 in every 10 coin tosses (if not more), including when fighting low level friends to skip some battles. I have never had odds like this. Is anyone else suddenly having this issue? If this keeps up, I’m going to give up on the Arena. It completely takes the fun out of it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@eric-giese
    Not just since today. Since a few days (I think the 1.4.5 update made it happen), about 85-90% of coin tosses are losses. So annoying.

angryde
    @angryde

@eric-giese Last night, while grinding, I lost 24 coin tosses IN A ROW. Assuming the coin toss is “fair,’ that’s GREATER than a 1 in 1,000,000 occurrence ROFL :-P Go Rovio!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well that’s weird. Even without the Cheater, I still win most of the tosses, no joke.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Did you update to 1.4.5?

Suzy
    @suzyq

Not only am I losing the coin toss in the Arena when I go and visit Piggy McCool I lose the toss all the time there as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Consider yourself a lucky piggie then. =P
    *jealous jealous*

Looking good for me in the Arena… I’m just hoping for my final set of objectives that I’ll be getting in half an hour. If there’s no Premium class objective I might smash through on 2nd place and enter Diamond league. :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well good luck to you. Also can you post a screenshot of that “fist coin” you mentioned earlier?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.