Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@bubbley
    This is me; is this the same Fluffy you saw? If it is, I can assure you that your league must have filled in players from other leagues because, as you can see, I am still in Platinum.

And here I am, dealing with a grinder who had nothing else to do, so if you see me grind, it’s not because of your league, it’s mine.

By the way, this is an example of one of the cheaters I was talking about, earlier.

It’s funny because they always had a green or red banner, a diamond crown top, and either a Stunning emblem or a Rageblock; they never had any legendary banners. I caught the cheater once I realized the health of the banner was over the approximate 31k for a level 60, diamond, legendary banner with a level 62 top and bottom, both with level 10 enchants, and a level 61 emblem with a level 6 enchant.

Anonymous

@angryjohnny @datguygamer @smwforever45
    Good info, thanks guys! So much for my idea. Also, let me fix that for you: “now they are spread out over several boards instead[, except for the bunch that get dumped on our poor friend Yosh!]”

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Well, Fluffle’s league is worse than mine, it seems. :P

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@smwforever45 How so? I have not seen any cheaters, stat-wise, today. Yet.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    Not cheaters. Grinders. Your board grinds more than mine does.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@grimmjow I got your team in the arena a little bit ago! =D Gave me quite a go! If it weren’t for my Witch and the silly AI movements I would have got my butt kicked. It was a long battle, but I came out victorious, with one sad lonely star. Nice team =)

Edit: Here’s the screenshot I took!

Pointless
    @pointless

So much for our hopes that the update would eliminate cheaters. I really don’t understand the motivation.

2016-06-20-13-14-28.jpg

And looks like number 15 will soon join the cheat-fest, if the name is any indication

2016-06-20-13-20-55.jpg

Atom
    @atom

@pointless I see someone on your board has been doing a lot of grinding :p

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Well, damn. So I finished my Silver-in-name-but-really-Platinum league this week in 5th place, a little over 10,000 points out of 3rd place. I could have gone a-grinding away and do little else over the weekend, but instead resigned myself to two stars and going for a better draw on the next week. Well, turns out in spite of waiting until late in the evening as usual, I was dropped into a group with two players already over 20,000 by the time it appeared, with several others already pushing hard. Seems it will be a challenge just to get two stars again, let alone advance to Diamond. Wish I had made more of an effort last week. Oh well.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@flufflemonster yes the cat is the same as in my league. So you are in at least 2 places at once. In my league you have over 17k in about the same time you show 11k in yours. I would say that you have no cheaters just grinders so far. Cheats are only noticeable if they are obvious as in @pointless league or suspicious and you witness a jump in a time frame when such a leap is impossible. There are cheats who manipulate their power although I rarely meet them now.

I have to say the cheats who admit what they are have only recently come to light. Dimitry has been cheating since day one but has only now brazenly admitted to it. In opinion they know Rovio know who they are but they also know nothing lasting will be done. I have seen Dimitry’s score zeroed but he is still here.

Sad to say we once saw players in multiple leagues but that habit seemed to have vanished until recently. Ghosts have reared their ugly head once more.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Need help with a new arena objective. Win 5 arena battles without using any support ability.

What do you consider a support ability? I was only able to win 1 battle, but that was against the lone Red bird.

Pointless
    @pointless

Exactly that, a buff on your own Birds. The objective is also bugged or poorly worded, as some Rages count as support (specifically healing). Go aggro, and kill, kill, kill.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My efficiency in the Arena has decreased drastically because I seem to always lose the coin toss now… Out of the last 25 battles or so, I won the toss only twice…

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

Hey, guys, check out this graphical glitch on the pig squire!

@bubbley
    That is odd that I am in your league. Currently, I am around 19k, but something funky must be going on if it shows you anything different. It makes me wonder if the grinder in my league this week and the grinders in my league last week are actually in Diamond and grinding for points impossible for us Platinum players to achieve. If so, that is incredibly unfair to players because they are technically not competing with people of their own league.

@smwforever45
    I feel your pain. Five or six battles and I have yet to win a coin toss, today. And, well… you can imagine what happens at the start of every round just by that picture.

Resurrection and Valiant haven’t been coming through for me, but God forbid I knock out all three birds in one turn, the Squire lets them all revive in two turns. Uuugh.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    I posted about the graphical glitch in the 1.4.5 topic before :P Nothing new.

I mean I do get back on track most of the time… but in about 95% of the battles I lose my Chuck and of these 95%, 25% also include a loss of my Blues. It sucks big time… and I even once lost due to a lost coin toss :(
    Also the reason why I keep getting 2-star wins… and I ALWAYS spin snouts up. ALWAYS. So annoying. =.=

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I believe Rovio has again changed the arena mechanics considering my procs are again way lower than they are supposed to be.

20 battles with Valiant and Chrono Crest

Valiant procs: 22 out of 56 KOs (my side) ~39.3%
    Chrono Crest: 1 time out of 20 battles. 5%

Yay. Just this week and I’m done with the arena.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@datguygamer I feel you. It seems as if the Valiant set and Resurrection emblem’s procs have decreased in frequency for my team, but they sure as heck work for the other team!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@flufflemonster Don’t forget that Rovio is always “improving” the game, amirite?

burbman
    @burbman

Looks like they fixed the knock out three birds in a turn objective. I was able to achieve with knockouts coming from multiple birds in a single round of battle.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I hope you change your mind you will be missed :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Sadly no. After I finish this week, I am done with the arena. Not Epic itself, just the arena. I won’t be participating in the PvP arena anymore.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I can understand why having read what you have written recently, but glad to hear you will still be around :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Yeah, I am not not quitting (yet). I still have some Elite classes to win.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I feel your pain, man. Arena is getting way tiresome.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Yeah, no kidding.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.