Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I have a 31/5 team and I never encounter Venomous at all. Its only been once in the past three months.
    @graugeist- you said that its too bad for 30/5 teams. Well it’s actually good for 30/5 teams because we never encounter Venomous

Jim151
    @jim151

I do not ever lose (not being boastful, just stating the truth) as I know how to counter anything thrown at me, which is something again that is a definitive advantage to being 50/12 and the experience gained from the progression.

I find this very hard to believe. You’ve never had a power opponent win the toss, get a bunch of TJ prods, knock out all your birds in the first go, and kill your banner before your birds revive?

In any event, it’s the new enchantment feature which now messes everything up. Each of my birds has one set enchanted to level 4 or 5, and I have one banner set enchanted to 4. So even though I’m 50/12 with a full set of level 52 set items, I’m frequently up against teams with power ratings 300-400 more than me, due to enchantment.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jim151 it is the truth. I have never lost with my current lineup. All birds and banner are maxed, which obviously helps as I don’t face teams much higher in rating than mine, and I use Valiant, so in the rare cases that you describe that all my birds are KOd in the first round, they are up again well before my Banner is down.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

TBH, Venomous is the least of my worries. It’s another 50/12 Valiant TJ player with better enchants than me – that’s what I am challenged by. I’m only 1300+, so a bad toss can put me behind the 8-ball against a 1500+, and that’s a bad spot if they get a few TJs on me.

OTOH, I promote from #1 spot, so there is that.
    ____

And then I can crash out of 3/5 fights, squeaking the 2/2 for 1000 pts. Awesome start on the week. Not.

BINH
    @binh

Last week i just gave up as top 3 were almost 100k & satified with #6 but this morning i found muself end up #3 & went to Gold L. It turned out top 3 cheated lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So got promoted to Gold League as expected. Collected most Gold league items too (The Arena Golden Pig was surprisingly co-operative this morning. Never repeated one single item!).

Now question, what are the two emblems for Platinum League? I know one of them is Thorn Wall (thanks to @graugeist), but what’s the other one? Can someone tell me?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Resurrection is the other. And it’s the more important one, if you don’t have Valiant.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@graugeist- from your posts I have seen that you hate new players. When you have 50/12 Birds it all depends on the amount of time you spend playing, not the effort that you put in. At level 30/5 if you don’t spend a lot of time playing, but you put in a lot of effort then its good.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I don’t hate new players at all. I hate how Rovio is giving them stuff they haven’t particularly earned.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Thanks @graugeist. Even though I have encountered that Emblem so many times in the arena, I keep forgetting about it. Yeah, so Thorn Wall and Resurrection is in Platinum and Chrono Crest and Resilience are for Diamond.

Pointless
    @pointless

And hopefully finally a chance to get a 3-star Resurrection Emblem. Only one I’m missing (the one I have is only 1-star). Not that I would necessarily use it, gotten too comfortable in my current configuration.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

graugeist- I am not exactly a “new player” at 30/5. I am in the middle of the game(just finished Cave 6). If you want to call somewone a new player its @chuntsen.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless What is your current configuration?

@graugeist
    That’s the basic architecture of Freemium games. If a new player wished to shell out money, they an get all the necessary upgrades and equipments and then make their way to the top without even completing the story mode.
    I am personally by no means a new player. I have been playing the game since the game launched on Android but I am still Level 40. Why? Because of my item collection spree and the normal Golden Pig items being tied to your XP levels, I purposefully keep myself from leveling up. However, I understand what you mean about new players.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So this whole day I’ve been pitted against a player named “Jesus” and the matchmaking system hasn’t improved at all. He runs a Level 52 Valiant with M12 birds and Emblem of Resilience and is a pain in the a** to deal with.

By the way, for reference, here’s my video for my current Arena collection (warning, the audio is a bit too high and I forgot to normalize it). This will give you an example of how much of an obsession I have with this game. :P

scalan15
    @scalan15

Why is it that almost every player I face in the arena has mana shell? How do you get it?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@scalan15 From the Golden Pig….are you a new player?

scalan15
    @scalan15

Nope is it attached to a certain flag?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

With any Set Item, you just need to get lucky with the Golden Pig. Feed it enough LCs, and maybe you’ll get one, too.

Pointless
    @pointless

But please read the threads about when and where to spend LCs before doing so or you will regret it later.

There4IM
    @there4im

Count me as another defector from Arena. I refuse to spend more money on this game (and I’ve spent plenty.) I’ve been completely unlucky on rolls, if luck indeed had anything to do with it.

All Classes owned, with 26 of 30 at 50/12. 17 epic sets.

I’ve played all Arena seasons and still have only Sinister, Blessed, and Blazing banner sets at lower levels.

I can easily make all but one of the daily challenges, and then the begging begins. 10 Piggy McCools later, I decide to lose a battle to even the odds. Another 10 Piggy McCools later, I take a chance.

Too much stress, too much grinding. DONE.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Just started playing the arena in the wood league. I joined 2 days late so I was put into a bracket with all computers. Today I saw that I was put into a different bracket, but its not really competitive. Since I still am in Cave 7, I don’t play the arena that often. The good thing is that I am in 2nd place with about 500 points. 1st has 5,625. Everyone below me has 0, so I am going to be promoted to Stone with only 500 points while people with more than 20K in this thread will not be promoted. It seems like the Level 50s have nothing else to do in the game than the arena. I wonder that if they add new caves or increase the max level the arena will become less competitive. And also I know that this is the arena thread but is there anyone here who can tell me how to get more mastery at level 31.

Look, I know that it says that people just do the star reef castle on autoplay, but the problem is I don’t think it can be deafeated on autoplay at Lvl 31 and Mastery Level 5 and 6. Also, I wonder if there are any players at my level who are Mastery 10 and up. It would be interesting to find somewone at around level 30 but high mastery levels. Just got Wizard up to Mastery 6 today.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Adding new caves won’t reduce Arena competitiveness much. It’s only 10 spots per cave, and a 50/12 should have a couple really strong birds they can bring in to clear the cave.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I believe it will reduce if they give one spot in the cave wheel for shards (that’s the only reason most people play arena anyways). However, do NOT remove the blueprint slot; instead give shards in another slot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@abcdefg Count me in on your team, I am Level 40 but all birds are M12 (all classes).

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I have 2 EPIC games going. I don’t use my lvl 50 game in the arena. Just play the events and very slowly increasing mastery.

For my lvl 24 game, which I use in the arena, the mastery ranks for all my birds is 9, except for Rogues, which is mastery rank 10 (don’t know why he got ahead). I basically pay for upgrades at the Dojo from my arena winnings, and get some mastery winnings from the events. But I do my best to not advance my exp level.

There are a lot of low level teams (exp lvls from 18 to 26) who have mastery ranks of 12. These were obviously paid for through a lucky coin exploit or with real money. After the first few battles in the arena, I get strings of these types of opponents. But there are others who have low exp levels with mastery ranks of 7 to 9.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.