Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 18 replies - 701 through 718 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Not just my trophy for Season 6 is pure air.
    I’m also in an empty Wood League now. If it stays like that I don’t even have to bother with collecting points. :D

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 It usually looks like that for me when I start a new week. It will usually get populated within a few hours to a day.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I spun up 10 Shards to close the season.

I’m kinda disappointed not to see Terrance, or really anything. That’s a little disappointing.

Also, I started a new thread for Arena Season 7.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    There may be something showing up still. Right now the empty trophy slot seems more like a bug than a feature. Rovio might’ve realised two days before the end of the season “oh crap, how’s the trophy gonna look like? We haven’t thought anything up yet!” And now they’re taking a while to design a 6th trophy… I don’t know.

Atom
    @atom

If anybody is having trouble getting to their nest or arena because the buttons are missing from the front page, if you go into the chronicle caves the nest button is there and you can get to nest and arena from there.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

There’s a second way to get to the Nest and the Arena.
    You can also tap Terence’s ship and the Nest at South Beach to get there.
    For me it’s a little faster than taking the way over the Caves.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Well done on reaching silver, Yosh! :-P I wound up 5th in diamond. Can’t complain as it was sans grinding!

mich
    @m-ich

I finished 2nd in Diamond – wasn’t able to spin 10 shards though. Those friendship essences have become pretty hard to come by without any active friends.

angryde
    @angryde

@m-ich I need more friends too… for FE and IRL :-P

Pointless
    @pointless

I noticed something potentially interesting. Upon choosing the “invisible” Season Six Trophy, something flashed on the left side of the screen. Took me quite a few tries to capture it, but finally did:

2016-05-17-21-34-29.jpg

Certainly looks like Red’s Gold Trophy from Season One, so it this a hint that the new Trophy is indeed going to be a duplicate, or merely a glitch?

2016-05-17-22-15-47.jpg

I am not convinced, as I finished in Diamond, so a Gold Trophy would not be fitting, yet the flashing image in certainly linked to the buggy Season 6 Trophy.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Maybe it’s Terrance, who looks like Red…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless It’s a good thing you captured that as I too have a Red Gold trophy popping up for a few seconds when I tap that area. Seems like it is indeed circling back through Red.

@graugeist
    That’s obviously Red. If it was Terence he would have been a different design and a bit bigger. The toons design of Red and Terence is completely different. The only place where in Epic Red looks like Terence is that Diamond League wheel item: Red’s Rage. To me that looks more like Terence instead of Red.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I still see absolutely NOTHING when I choose my invisible trophy, cycle back and switch to the invisible trophy again, or when restarting my game, nothing works, nothing pops up, nothing appears. How do you guys do that?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Magic. :P

In all seriousness, what platform are you on?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Thought I had it on my profile. :P I’m an iOS player from the start.

ACTUALLY, I’ve gotta correct myself now. When I switch through menus or have an arena battle and THEN tap the invisible trophy I now have the golden Season 1 trophy flash up for a very very short time, too. Extremely hard to spot, I didn’t see it before.
    I had to get my digital camera to capture this. I couldn’t take a screenshot within a glimpse of a second. My device’s loading times are really low, even on my camera the trophy is only visible on TWO frames and it records at 50 fps.

I’ve gotta defend the game and say several other things are flashing around in my game too, like there’s tons of little glitches around. Sometimes when I’m about to go to SRC I see Bomb flashing around very shortly. I hope it’s just a glitch and not a preview of what we’re going to get.

Pointless
    @pointless

@graugeist that’s too funny! At first I thought it was Terrance and we were right all along :)
    Still think the thing is a glitch and we’ll eventually be rewarded with a new Trophy for Season 6

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, if they were going to reuse Red, I’d think they’d have done it already. I’m thinking Terrance, then Eagle.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist I don’t think that’s possible about “if they were going to reuse Red, I’d think they’d have done it already”. If anything, we had 5 different birds for 5 different seasons without any repeats. If they want to repeat, they will start from Season 6 and not “already done so”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 18 replies - 701 through 718 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.