Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Write it down quickly on some paper or on a note. When the objective pops up again you can use the same classes again.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Well, yeah, I could write it down. But who has time for that? :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It takes two additional minutes at most.
    Just something simple like:
    “Arena – 12 Class objective:
    1. Rainbird/Druid/Rogues
    2. Wizard/Witch/Sea Dog
    3. Paladin/Capt’n/Spies
    4. Samurai/Cannoneer/Marksmen”

Or the like.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@henjovr @cosmo2503
    This is an opponent I encountered today and there are my reasons as to why I am not considering this as a computer generated opponent:

1. I have seen this nameless opponent in my leagues many times and is really competitive which I don’t think CGOs are.

2. Whenever there are CGOs, they are usually pretty weak and almost always carry an incomplete set part. But this one is fully loaded (max level and max mastery) which, again, leads me to believe this is a real player.

Now what I am getting at is I think we can now get the False Set properly (although it is only a theory). I will be able to confirm this when I get my 5X Rainbow Riot.
    An opponent with a complete False Set

EDIT: Yes you can now get the item and the offhand is called Rigged Dice with the Set Bonus being called “Cheater”. (Got the offhand just now.) Not only that but the items has appeared in the menu too which didn’t happen in Bomb Bola and Bomb Bell’s case.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Rovio has made it legal to cheat :-)
    Can’t wait to obtain.

EDIT: Went from #14 to #7 in my league. Within two days. Only the top 5 are really competitive and #1 is a cheater :P

Pointless
    @pointless

I am in the most competitive bracket I have had in a long time. Diamond, so no real reason why, just us fools wanting to be first. I am pulling out the masquerade, and grinding enough to appear to be hitting objectives, but actually saving them until the last minute to complete, thereby appearing to be completing the next day’s objectives when they are actually the current ones. Keeping a tenuous hold on second, but have a little surprise awaiting at the end of the week…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My final league has me at 4th because I’m not really pushing for a top 3.

Also, today’s objectives were annoying: 2x no Blues, 3x 10 KOs, 5x Treasure Hunter for a minimum of 7 games.

angryde
    @angryde

I’m pleasantly surprised to be holding at 5th.

diamond.jpg

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

I got a challenge to knock out three birds at once and I’m having a lot of trouble. Any tips?

Anonymous

Capt’n has always been the key to this one for me. Use his buff on himself, then feed him the chili next turn.
    It helps if your other birds do damage to multiple enemies at once: Spies and all of Chuck’s classes other than Illusionist. I’d say any Red class with Dragon set too, but I saw in your post in the mastery thread that you don’t have any set items yet, so ignore that.
    Also make banner choices that will help you do some pre-Bomb-rage damage with your other birds: Chain Attack, Might, the Retaliation emblem if you have it…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Be careful with those chains and stuff – it’s awful when you accidentally KO something during the setup.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

In addition to @poptimus and @graugeist their tips, I’d also add:
    Watch out for the banner emblems and set items of your opponent!
    – If the Blues have Shadow Steps equipped it gives them a 10% chance to completely dodge damage. More than once this has already ruined a good setup for me.
    – If the Blues have Save Me!, and/or Chuck has Reborn equipped, they will revive with 50% health after their health goes down to 0 for the first time in the battle. This too has been trouble for me already.
    – If Red has the Protector’s Aura set equipped, keep in mind this reduces damage taken by 10%. Certain banner pieces can reduce damage taken, too! Better play safe than try to KO a bird at 1302 remaining health and your Bomb only does 1302 damage.
    – Other banner pieces can increase the enemies’ health. However, you will see that additional health.
    – One of the banner sets (Bird Connection or something?) gives a 60% chance to share half the damage taken by a bird with the banner, too. So, instead of the bird taking 1400 damage, the bird will take 700 damage and the banner too. That too can ruin your day.
    – Not sure if that is an issue too, but the Shroud emblem gives a 15% chance to hold damage off the banner. Multiple times, if I attacked with Wizard no enemy would take damage if this triggered – I don’t know if that is an issue with Bomb too, though.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I get 5 shards this morning and again 5 shards this evening with shards event and arena’s objective.
    And you ?
    But the description’s event tell “1 shards”.
    Bug ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow
    Yup me too. Not complaining! :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Don’t complain – be happy about the bonus shards :)
    I got them too. I even bothered with the “Use 4 chillis in each battle for 3 battles” objective that I would’ve otherwise skipped again. Just for the shards.

Was unable to get them yesterday because I got a Sea Dog objective. If only I had the LC’s. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

In 18 minutes we’ll know what the 6th season trophy looks like! I’ll finish Silver as #10. The cheater has NOT been reset to 0…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well. LOVELY trophy.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Really happy as I came 3rd in Diamond. It was my first time in Diamond, hope it won’t be the last.

Unfortunately there is no trophy to be seen?

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 yes, I was just about to post the same thing. I guess Rovio is as clueless as we are about the sixth trophy…

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Don’t know if this happened with anyone but the moment the season and PvE event ended, none of the navigation buttons are appearing whenever I boot or reboot the game. No nest, no arena, no settings, no news tab.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Congrats @suzyq I made it to Diamond also. Too bad we have to start all over and do not get to get any Diamond items.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Or maybe this IS the intended trophy. Fresh clean air in a world of increasing air pollution. :P

@vinnieb00

Same here. Happened after the PvE event ended. I guess it’s the same symptom as last time, where Rovio didn’t know which event to go for next. When we were asked to “find a ship” before the Movie Event came in.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Thank you @cosmicdebris and many congratulations to you too. I was hoping to get the Time Jump emblem as I am getting opponents 9 times out 10 who have got it. I did play one game and got hammered and won’t play anyone who has it again and pass until I finally get someone who hasn’t got it. I think the computer that matches opponents hates me.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@vinnieb00 @smwforever45 @cosmicdebris Same here. I thought it was because my game crashed right after I spun the event reward wheel but it seems like I am not alone.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.