Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Not so sure about that…I have Red’s Diamond from Season 1, so what would I get from this Season? Still hoping for Terrence

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Sure they could have a Terence trophy for Season 6… but what after that? Stella? Silver? Blu and Jewel? Or are they going to give us pig trophies? Even if they now came up with the wildest ideas – they will reach the point where they run out of characters, and then they return to Red.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I saw something somewhere that the new trophy was going to be Mario on Yoshi.

Pointless
    @pointless

There are only two spots left in the Trophy cue, so barring any scrolling, that may be it. After that? End if Arena as we know it (highly unlikely as it seems to be the only $ generating part of the game right now)?
    Maybe then we get a reset back to Red, but what then is the point of Arena anymore?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds The chance for THAT to happen is probably 0.00000000000000000001% but it’d certainly be cool… it would be somewhat off the Angry Birds series though :P

and besides, Yoshi is better off without Mario in my opinion.

@pointless

Another, theoretical, possibility is that old trophies could be overwritten, like, season 1’s trophy is replaced with season 6’s.

I’d obviously favour if the trophies were to go on forever. I highly doubt they’ll stop after season 7. Anything else that doesn’t fit on a screen is made scrollable, too.

Pointless
    @pointless

Another disciple of the significant figures! I love it!
    But overwritten with what? A newly designed Diamond Trophy? Seems kind of weak, in an area where rewards are already weak…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Terrance, then Mighty Eagle, please.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    An infinite LC generator? XD

Pointless
    @pointless

Good one @smwforever45 :)
    A tangible reward from Arena? I was surprised we actually got Shards.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Or possibly a new currency, Platinum coins… which could be used to buy set items directly if you wished for them. They could either be on the reward wheel together with Shards, or given out based on how you did in the Arena. A wooden trophy would be worth 1 PC, Stone 2 PC, etc. up to 6. And one set item would cost 1 PC.

Also, I was lucky enough to land in a not so competitive league this week. I ended up in #3 and am back in Silver. XD

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

For all intents and purposes, Shards *are* Platinum coins.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Only that you can’t directly buy set items with shards. Only enchant them.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

You’re asking for a superior currency. That’s what Shards are.

Also, you will NEVER be able to simply buy Sets.

Anonymous

Yes, because that would make it too easy to get the items we actually need. :P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Think about how many LCs it takes to get FULL Valiant. That’s basically what you’d have to pay. And then Arena would be even more degenerate, because everybody would buy the “best” items right away.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Shards are too easy to obtain though (buy with LC’s, get on the Calendar, get in the Arena, get for scrapping set items…), compared to the Platinum coins I proposed…
    There would be no other means of obtaining them rather than winning them in the Arena at the end of a season (not even paying money for them would be possible). To get the set items you want, you’d have to achieve something in the Arena first. IMO that’d make the Arena more interesting… It would give players an even better reason to win in higher leagues.

angryde
    @angryde

@smn Congrats on advancing (back) to silver, mate! Through some miracle, I managed to remain in diamond. Uff! Gott sei Dank :-P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently in #1 Diamond. Will be able to snatch 3 more wheel items before this season expires. All in all, the most profitable season for me so far. My collection is growing ever more complete.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Still Diamond, although it’s more competitive than I expected.

I got the 3x 4 Rage yesterday, and yeah, just bring Witch, as usual.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My objectives saw red today. Literally.

“Win 2 arena battles without Red!”
    “Win arena battles and defeat Red with Bomb 2 times!”
    “Win 2 arena battles with Red without him being KO’d!”
    Easy.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well that’s a Red herring.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

What week are we in? How many weeks left? I canot find this info anywhere in the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@cosmicdebris We are in the last week of the season. You can see this by touching the top totem pole head when you are in the arena.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@angryjohnny Duh so that is where it is. Thanks!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I got the 12 class thing again, and it’s really difficult remembering which classes you’ve already used.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.