Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Dankeschön! In welcher Stadt wohnst Du?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde Meinen genauen Wohnort werde ich hier offen im Forum nicht kundtun – ich wohne aber in Nordhessen :P
    Du?

(Lol, nice to know another German)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Ach so! Das kann ich dir nachempfinden. Ich wohne in Altona, HH. Leider… ich bin kein Deutscher :-( Nur ein ‘unerwünschter Ausländer’ ;-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Unerwünscht ist keiner, sofern man keinen Mist anstellt :P Das gilt aber für alle, nicht nur für Ausländer. Ich habe kein Problem mit jeglichen Nationalitäten!

Ich war zwar zweimal in Hamburg, als ich klein war, aber nur fürs Miniaturwunderland in der Speicherstadt :P

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Ja, selbstverständlich :-P Ich komme aus Sydney, Australien. In HH seit Nov. 2012. Auch das noch! Nicht Miniatur Wunderland! So etwas habe ich noch nie gesehen… Ich trau der Sache nicht… :-P

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Cheaters are back. I reported them a few days ago before the end of week 10 but Rovio did nothing. Anyone had cheaters on their boards?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah. I had Dmitry, reported him, nothing. Weak.

I’d like it if Rovio would just take away all of their set items as penalty for cheating.

angryde
    @angryde

@suikyo No, no cheaters here. Not for months. Sorry you’ve run into them again… sux.

Atom
    @atom

I had a cheater last week. Tried reporting also but nothing happened. He still got first.

Anonymous

@rizdub Just found your team in the arena while doing everything I could go lower my power rating.

Screenshot_20160503-023703.png

After that I brought out the big guns and sorry to say it but your birds got absolutely destroyed. Thanks though because you helped me complete the “knock out Bomb with Chuck objective”.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@partshade Hah, that’s awesome! You’re welcome, I guess!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just got the “Kill 3 birds in 1 attack in 2 battles” objective.
    While I was unable to do such a hit myself, I weakened all enemy birds so much that the effect of my Vengeful emblem killed them all at once. It counted towards the objective. o.o
    Super lucky as well because the enemy used Resurrection.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I was so lucky a few days ago that I got both the new AND the old objective for killing 3 birds with one attack =P On the same day.

Today I have:

“Win 3 arena battles!”

“Win 3 arena battles with a 3 star rating!”

“Win 3 arena battles in a row!”

lol things are seeming somewhat redundant lately.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Mine for today:
    “Win battles and KO 2 birds with a rage ability!”
    “Win 2 arena battles in your enemy’s turn!”
    “Win 5 arena battles using the Tricksters class!”

Cleared them all, although the second objective got me a loss… Was my own mistake. I used Rainbird, Druid and Tricksters (because I was doing the third objective at the same time) and accidentally started a battle against a Mana team. (Although, I almost won! Just almost! Unfortunately I lost the coin toss, too…)

I’m 2nd in my league right now. Apart from a single person at the top, everyone is rather lazy with the objectives so I’ve got an easy play.

angryde
    @angryde

I’m really hoping that my newly enchanted go-to arena line-up will make life a little easier for me in S:7. My APR is now 1353. I’m using Blessed at L:52-Diamond-3* E:7, Resurrection at L:51-Diamond-3* E:6, 50/12 Rainbird using L:52 E:7 Phoenix Feather and L:47 E:7 Phoenix Egg, 50/12 Druid using L:52 E:7 Sweet!, and 50/12 Rogues using L:52 E:7 Save Me! Since this rather pricey ‘upgrade,’ I find myself facing opponents in the APR 1500-1600 range 90% of the time (S:6 W:11/12 Diamond). Somehow, I’m still managing to clear my daily objectives and perform some decent grinding… without losing 3x arena lives. Hopefully, this pleasant trend will continue…

mich
    @m-ich

Arena has definitely become easier since Valiant’s effect has been disabled for opponent’s teams.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 OMG I absolutely HATE when I do that too… the accidental Mana engagement. Such a disaster :-D ‘No, NO! Back, back, back! Argh!’ Then you watch as your poor Venomous team is obliterated. Keine Chance haben.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde Nein, keine Chance XD

For next time I’ll just have to look EVEN closer I guess.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

OTOH, a team that doesn’t auto-lose to a particular (and common, for Diamon) Set isn’t a bad alternative… ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist Point well taken ;-) I’m gradually moving towards evolving other – super expensive! – options. Lol. But, as I’ve said before, I encounter a Mana team perhaps 1 in 10 match-ups. Easy enough to McCool skip, eh? Not a huge drama.

Frage (?) – aus rein akademischem Interesse… sprichst du deutsch oder..? Ich habe mich oft gefragt ;-)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I got the win 2 after losing coin toss objective today for the first time. I always felt like in the last few months I won 75 to 80% of the coin tosses EXCEPT today when the other objectives were completed. I won at least 98.99999% of the coin tosses. What are the chances? I would rather have had the blow out 3 birds with 1 attack objective. Lol

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The interesting thing from my POV, is that the Shard purchase was a chance to build up a more general purpose competitive team with new banner & bird sets. If you now have good sets for each bird, then you used the buying chance to its fullest, and it’s just a question of working through the particular tactics of a new team.

Pointless
    @pointless

Building up a suitable Valiant Team, as when the Set is fixed, any variety becomes moot

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So at the end of Season 5, I will have completed all league item collection except for Diamond League wheel. Also, since I reached Diamond League, I think I’ll be getting Red’s Diamond Trophy this time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.