Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    But if I knock out three birds in the first turn they take 2 or 3 turns to revive, how could I kill birds in the other turns?
    (Or is that a bug?)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Here’s what I do. I purposefully take as many battles as I can to complete the objectives. That way I can get more Arena points from the wheel and if I happen to complete or advance the counter by 1, then that’s an added bonus. I never try and complete any objective in a single battle. I always take multiple chances. So that’s not a problem for me. As I said, it took me 20 battles to complete the battles. Not only did I get 1500 for completing it, I got about a bonus of 3000+ arena points just from the wheel (since I got the max 225 points in about 12 battles). The more for me the better. You don’t (or sometimes can’t) have to knock them out necessarily in the first turn. But since I have the Golden Chili, that’s not a problem for me. If I win the toss, I go for the kill right from the start. :P

But if you are so inclined to complete it in lesser tries, purposefully use support abilities on your team when the opponent team is knocked out instead of attacking the banner (though you can attack it but do minimal damage as possible). When they spawn, keep attacking them till the Rage Chili fills up (with healing your team and banner in between), wait for them to re-spawn yet again and then use the Chili. Repeat the process. This way though the battles take longer. Basically my process makes you have to micromanage a lot (though I think there’s no other easier way).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You know what’s ironic and funny? Even though I spent as much time possible wanting to get that Emblem of Resurrection everyone is so fond of, after I got it, I still don’t use it. I’m more interested towards Thorn Wall than Resurrection. Guess all my anticipation was wasted by my own action. :P.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I do get your strategy! But:
    1. I’m inclined to try and complete objectives within the first three battles since battles afterwards become uncompleteable for me if I don’t win the coin toss.
    2. I still don’t get how I should understand this objective. It tells me to kill three birds in EVERY turn. So Turn 1, kill 3 birds, Turn 2, kill 3 birds, and so on. How do you clear the objective when you only kill 3 birds in ONE turn? Pretty sure you can’t clear a battle in just one turn unless you were to get an unrealistic amount of TJ procs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45

If you want to do that objective in a single battle then you have to rely on Chrono Crest a lot. But, the objective just wants you to fully knock out your opponent team when you get a turn. This doesn’t necessarily mean you have to do this in a single battle (though that’s your choice). That’s it. There’s one other way you can do this easily without CC. Restart your opponents till you get a weak team. If you win the toss, at least 1 out of 3 battles is in your bag. Do this 2 more times. Also, as I have said, you can use support skills to stall the battle while your opponents are reviving. If your team is capable of defeating your opponent then you can get this objective done in one battle. However, you need to have your team setup very well done in order to accomplish that.

Since my team power is at 1283, if I get an opponent that’s 900-1100, based on Critical Strikes, I can clear that battle in 1 turn and I have done that. It is doable. I guess since my team is more powerful, this objective didn’t bother me that much as it is doing it to you.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 the Arena objectives have always contained a degree of ambiguity in their descriptions. That objective does not mean it has to be completed three times in a single battle, rather done three times in total (over one battle or over three different battles, doesn’t matter). This objective is basically a diluted version of the KO three with one attack (as suggested), and should be approached in the same manner by weakening the Enemy’s entire Team enough initially so that in a subsequent turn they can all be KOd. Chrono Crest would certainly help with this (if it procs), but is not a necessity.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah, it’s just the objective reads “Win 3 battles and kill 3 birds per turn”… Is it just worded wrong? Do I need new glasses? If it was the “KO 3 birds in 1 turn” objective spread to be done 3 times wouldn’t it say that in the objective?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I think it’s

Win
    – 3x (KO 3 Birds in 1 turn)

Which is much easier than:

Win
    – 2x (KO 3 Birds in 1 attack)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Just 1 more day for me to reach Diamond. Then it’s back to Platinum.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

New Arena objective (I’m sorry if this has been posted already)

New Arena Objective

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@ryogokusama Yes that objective has been mentioned either in the new update thread or in this arena thread.

Pointless
    @pointless

I had it a couple of days ago. Just limit your AoE and bring Witch so you have enough time to Rage four times before KOing the Banner (even “waste” the Rage on Matilda if needed so the Banner doesn’t take damage).

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Yeah, I’ve been using Witch to “waste” rage charges in order to avoid killing the enemy banner too soon and as a safety net for my own banner too.
    You can also use the Blazing Eye Set to speed up the process and Wizard’s second ability to generate rage while the enemy birds are down.

Pointless
    @pointless

I did mention that as well…don’t forget about Yin Yang for Witch :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finally got to Diamond and well did anyone else notice that they changed the stars of the wheel rewards?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@pointless I was under the impression the Yin&Yang Set effect doesn’t stack with the Blazing Eye Set?
    I have no real evidence here, I just tried it out a couple of times in the past, but it didn’t “feel” like the rage bar was charging faster…?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

So I’m not sure I get how that “KO 3 birds for 3 turns” (or however the objective is worded) works. I had this one on the last day of the arena week and I couldn’t get any points toward it at all. Multiple times I KOed all my opponents in 1 turn, but it didn’t matter. 1 turn Chuck revived and was the only bird up on my team. I used Rage, all enemies KOed, knocked out the banner next turn – poof, nothing.

What am I missing here?

As I was writing this, something dawned on me… Is it that during a battle, 3 times I need to KO all the enemy birds in 1 turn and that pushes the objective 1 point? Meaning if I KO 3 birds during 1 turn 3 times during 1 battle, that counts as 1 point towards the objective being completed?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@jadedbacon
    I didn’t get your objective yet, but I’ve been reading here and in the update topic that you need to KO 3 birds with one ATTACK instead of one turn (kinda similar to KO 3 birds with 1 Rage Ability), it’s just poorly worded, as usual.
    As for how many credits you get for doing it, I think you get one for each time you manage to do it, so you need to do it 3 times in total.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I had this objective yesterday. I got all birds down in health and then used bomb’s rage ability to wipe them out at the same time, and I got credit for it. This objective definitely is worded very poorly. Also it’s not my favorite =/ I’m struggling with it this time. I’ve only got one point toward it and the objectives are going to roll over in about 6 hours or so, and I only have one strike left. I probably won’t get it, as I’ve already had to use 20 LC’s to get more tries due to buggy revives and game crashes.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK, it is almost becoming impossible to play the arena now. With the bug that makes your own birds resurrect in more than 3 turns (and no, it is not just limited to the Valiant Set) the enemies have a BIG advantage over you. With all the crashes and instability on top of that it is almost impossible to play PvP in Epic while trying to get a good score in your board.

This might finally be it, this might be what makes me just uninstall the game altogether. It is just starting to be too much.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@angryjohnny

Agreed. I too can confirm the revive bug is not limited to the Valiant set. As I mentioned in another post, I watched my blues counter actually go backwards when he should have revived. It’s getting absolutely ridiculous. It was bad enough in the arena what with *EVERYONE* playing with the Valiant set with Resurrection emblem or Chrono Crest. Now you can’t even count on your birds reviving normally. I certainly said a few choice words when I saw blue’s counter go back, it’s rage inducing. As far as the game crashes go, I can’t decide if it’s ABE or my phone’s fault… Before, the game would “freeze” rather than crash, it would just go unresponsive. Sometimes it would come back after a few minutes, sometimes it wouldn’t. But now, it just shuts down with a pop-up that says “Unfortunately Angry Birds Epic has stopped.” And seemingly ALWAYS when I’m about to win an arena battle, or in the middle of a dungeon.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@angryjohnny @metztli013

I reported this bug in the ABE Bug Topic (and to Rovio) when the patch kicked in, but no one replied to me, so I thought I had some kind of glitch on my own, but I’m definetely getting it while using my Blazing Eye Set, so it’s surely not limited to the Valiant Set. :(

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

On the plus side, very easy board this week…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@ryogokusama @metztli013 @angryjohnny So I didn’t see anyone mention this so I’m not sure if this is the issue you folks are seeing, but are any of you fighting Chuck with the Sonic/Reset set? Is that what could be resetting your birds from reviving? I’ve faced Sonic Chuck and had a bad streak of luck where I couldn’t revive period and lost lol (Why are so many people opposed to having these effects be a once per battle, I have no idea).

No clue on the crashing, for the most part mine doesn’t crash much at all.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jadedbacon
    I think their issue is of a different nature. They’re talking about how their counter goes back by 1, likely when the player’s turn begins. The Reset set would completely reset the counter (back to 0) in the enemy’s turn.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.