Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@datguygamer
    how can we found you on fbook?
    I’m so curious to peek at your unique birds.
    thanks. :-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc If you force your birds to absolute max, the game cannot calculate some figures and thus replaces it with Lorem Ipsum text (which you are seeing). Also if you have noticed, none of my birds have set items. That is because in game terms, set items are weaker and normal items obtained from the GPM are stronger than them. But on order to compensate for that, the game adds an extra layer of enchantment to make it seem like set items are stronger when they are really not. In order words, the game fools players into thinking the set items are worthwhile. Remember the time when Diamond League items were stronger than set items? That is the real situation which was covered up in later updates by applying the same rule.

@maxxmatt
    They deal megatons of damage and has absolute health and that’s it. It’s nothing special. However, if you are interested, send me a friend request: https://www.facebook.com/TheGollddMAN. Be sure to tell your name there or here so that I may recognize you.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I completed my first 2 objectives earlier when they reset for the day and just now when I logged in I’ve got all new, uncompleted objectives but I don’t think my score is different. Due to recent events I’m scared to even just do the 3k objective that I had yet to do…ugh.

;)
    @winkwink

@datguygamer, I am late to the conversation – busy and don’t always check the birdsnest – but I am sad and appalled. I have played this damn game since the start and followed the angrybirdsnest posts and yours for a long time.You have always been a valuable contributor and never shared anything unethical. Like our govt. here in the U.S. (both major parties included ?), Rovio seems to be developing a culture of greed and paranoia. Since they have always responded appropriately to my requests and comments, I will express to them my deep disappointment in the handling of your case…

;)
    @winkwink

@bubbley, considering how they screwed @datguygamer and Rovio’s cheat detect fiasco that labeled all of us experienced players as cheaters until they took it back with tail tucked between their legs at the beginning of this season, I don’t know what to expect in our league and am actually a bit embarrassed I have wasted so much time on an engaging but seriously flawed smartphone game….

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink you not kidding seriously flawed. Complete 2 objectives at once – it happens all the time and sometimes you can’t avoid it – you get the Cheater label. Alter your score by 1000 and nothing happens. That’s what is going on in our league. Oh and the oriental name is also a known cheat. It just gets better.

Yes this game is engaging I have been playing since the beginning but I just don’t want to have to spend several hours each day just to progress the Arena. If that’s what it boils down to I will stop.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@maxxmatt What’s your FB name?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@winkwink Thank you for your concern and hope you don’t get to suffer the same fate as me or @toolow .

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@datguygamer
    I sent you a fbook invite today. Massimo Mattioli. thanks. :-)

angryde
    @angryde

@cosmicdebris I’m so sorry… God, this is all so depressing… :-(

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc I see you’ve fallen victim to the anti-cheat system aka anti-anti-cheat system aka anti-honest system aka cheat system.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Yeah u wanted to say: fuc*ing system :) I have already told that to Rovio. I expect that they answer me that they have found that I am really cheater. I am prepared for that and I will write them something really juicy if it happens.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    Given that they have discovered their mistake and compensated others such as @cosmicdebris, I say you stand a much better chance of getting a redress unless you go all guns blazing on them.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc so sorry! What on earth happened did you complete two objective at once? Rovio must know by now this is a problem on their side. They must remove that label.

I see you in the Arena score just over 12k but you don’t show in the event.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley @toolow
    I am labelled as cheater already 3 arena weeks in a row. I reported it to Rovio every arena week. They told me that they had removed the cheat label from my account (every week) but when I started the new arena week I was immediately labelled (or better still labelled) as cheater.

@bubbley
    Being cheater in arena is not much of a problem. When u play arena as a cheater u still get hidden points and u r placed on the board appropriately and rewarded at the end of arena week. U can see your hidden place in the middle of the arena screen. But being cheater in any event is a problem, u get nothing at end of that event – so I am going to demand any Elite class as compensation because I was not able to get one due to broken cheat(sh*t) system made by Rovio.
    I havent started the event yet, so thats the reason why u cant see me there :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc All the reason to ask (nicely) for more compensation. Hope you get them soon.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Stefan answered me something like this: He told me that they are working on that bad cheat situation really hard. They try to fix this before the end of this event to provide honest players their rewards. I hope they make it real :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc
    Hope they do manage to sort it out for you. The whole thing is a terrible mess ?

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Hopefully, they’ll just give you LC to purchase the elite head gears. I mean you can’t possibly get one if there are not enough time left to the event, right?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    I have started the event few moments ago. It seems that the score for getting the Elite class is accumulating even with cheat label. I will see what will happen when I hit 10k points.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc You should have ample time to reach 10k then. Hope you haven’t lost too much time to acquire the medals to land in the top 3. Good luck.

EDIT:
    You can find out your score in the arena by looking at the Friends table. It’s 17,680 at the moment of writing.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Yeah I know :) quite enough time to make at least 10k. I am not sure if I finish at least on 3rd place – It depends on grinders there :)
    I have tried to find myself at the Friends table but I cant find myself there :) Thx for the number. I will write down it and make it actual by myself when playing arena :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc You probably already know but just in case, there can be multiple pages to the table.

EDIT:
    Strange. You’re 2,250 @ 12 and cheater as well at the bottom while 17,680 on the Friends table. Something to do with 11 entries of DaddyB, perhaps?

EDIT:
    You’re now 21,180. You’re now listed once at the bottom as cheater. Don’t know what happened earlier.

Suzy
    @suzyq

After reading what happened to people who got labelled as cheats for completing 2 objectives at once, I may be next for the cheater board?

My new objectives tonight were

Win 3 battles
    KO 5 birds with rage
    KO 3 birds in a single attack 2 times

I played 2 games and won and the next game I got first go and away I went. I completely forgot about the second objective and because I actually got first go (a rare event) and the birds could be despatched 2 times in one game, I went for it.

Unfortunately, after I rolled my score I went back to look at the objectives board. To my horror it lit up like a Christmas tree, and realised what I’d done.

So I’m now waiting for the sword to drop. As it’s never happened before I don’t know if it happens straight away or at some time later?.

Don’t think I will play anymore to night and just hope I can still play tomorrow. I’m hanging on to first place by my finger tips.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.