Arena season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 266 total)
  • Replies
  • Ckd
    @ckd1

Ok now I know how competitive my league is, 43 hours to go and i have been grinding on my cell phone while on my work phone, I forgot my Ipad today. I am in 1st with 64,070 pts, 2nd has 63,350 and 3rd has 62,300. The problem is the second and third player go berserk and grind out points like crazy, this has actually been a bit stressful and yesterday the arena locked up twice on me causing me to have to exit and lose the battle…..ugh!!

angryde
    @angryde

@ckd1 64,070 is certainly a competitive score… I’m at 53,200 with 36:14:00 to go. I can imagine it’s very stressful – there are only so many hours in a day! Good luck, dude!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Nice offer the game gave me :) 2633 vs 3927 :) BTW. Nice team built, I use very similar, but with team power about 2900. And I rather use Vengeful emblem than Resurrection. Resurrection is with “70%” of the time for nothing so I prefer guaranteed effect (dmg from vengeful explosion to all enemy Birds) ;)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Not exactly fair is it? :) That team is my general preference although I do swap Rogues and Tricksters for Spies depending on opponent setup. I agree with Resurrection especially without Last Will. It is serviceable for me in most battles even though sometimes resurrection does not kick in. My other favourite combo is Paladin/Rainbird/Rogues + Sweet/Rage Shield. Vengeful should have been good but for some reason it does very little damage for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finally leveled up to 54. hehe

Suzy
    @suzyq

Wow, did they really think I’d play against this team?

Screenshot_2017-02-11-23-31-24.png

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    Yeah u can celebrate awesomeness of the Rovio’s arena matchmaking system ;) I really like it too :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Well yeah, why not? Rovio likes this kind of matchups. ;)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Man rovio’s arena matchmaking system must be broken as keep getting opponent’s that are much stronger than me

Screenshot_20170213-102756.png

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Reminds me of “Blind Date”.

Ckd
    @ckd1

I know it is kind of a dirt bag move but I gave my league the old okie doke move today. I was battling with the other top two pretty hard, so yesterday I didnt complete the last daily challenge which awards 3,000 points. The challenge was win 5 battles with samurai class, so I won 4 leaving one left. I ended dropping into 3rd but 1st was only 1900 points ahead of me, so with 5 minutes left today I finished my daily challenge and shot into first. Although karma may have caught up to me, the players in gold league are grinding hard and I mean all of them.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I liked that, made me laugh.

@ckd1

Don’t feel bad, I would have done the same thing. Today I noticed the person who won on my board yesterday is on my new one today. Don’t know how it will turn out yet as there are only 4 of us at the moment. I’m hoping that my Gold board people aren’t mega grinders like they are on your board.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well I have found the reason for matchups (for the most part).

angryde
    @angryde

@ckd1 I always delay completing my final set of objectives until the last 10 minutes of the week… I like to lull my opponents into a false sense of security. XD

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq

@sam-spargo

@kennymcc

Playing “discombobulate Rovio’s matchmaking system” is my favourite game!

I really enjoy playing around with combinations. However, I like combinations to favour me!

XD

DD
    @toolow

@ckd1
    I’ve never done that before; small head, bird brain. It’s a legitimate tactic though. And I sympathise with the hard grinding; it wasn’t fun when most of my fellow competitors score over 100k in a week.

@datguygamer

Oh do tell.

@angryde

Are you sure you’re not @sr-71-blackbird?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I like combinations that favour me too, but it would be fantastic that if they don’t that at least I get to win the coin flip.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow It has to do with win/loss streaks and positioning on leaderboards. Matchups have changed a bit, I see, since the last time I checked.

angryde
    @angryde

Well, made it through again. Phew. Now onto Gold.

S:10 W:3/12

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Nice, you are getting along pretty nice, I see. Off to Platinum.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I don’t know about this week, mate. 1st is cheat… and myself + two others are constantly fighting for 2nd/3rd/4th… nerve wracking!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Well good luck with that. After Chimera removed the league crowns from the items, I completely retired from the arena. Still, nice to see some people are playing Epic actively.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @toolow @angryde @pointless @bubbley @burbman @smwforever45
    Damn :) my first Mythic Emblem :) It seems that it drops usually on friend’s GPM, right? @smwforever45 thanks for rolling on your generous GPM ;) BTW I had activated Rainbow Riot 5x during that roll.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Congrats! I know it’s hard to believe, but I never get anything worthy from MY friends. It all boils down to chance; it’s actually fair even though it may seem to be biased against you.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow I tried my new emblem with Winged Justice banner set and saw that protected Bird is still damaged after 1st hit. Then I found that Winged Justice no longer provides 100% dmg protection but only 80%. When they nerfed it like that? I didnt notice that.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.