Arena season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 266 total)
  • Replies
  • Ckd
    @ckd1

Ok I hadn’t posted on this subject before because it only happened really randomly.
    But when it happens twice in 15 minutes on two tough battles, the last one as I was making my final hit on the banner, really annoying.

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds
    I didn’t have freeze in battles. But like @bubbley, @burbman and @ckd1, the game quit on me on several occasions during battles. I also put it down to running low on memory but I’m using the latest iPad Pro, so my guess is the game leaks memory. Restarting the game after a series of battles anywhere in the game reduces the likelihood that it quits mid-battle or even while idling.

A ticket was raised with Rovio, and I was told the next day that the “complexity” of the game means older devices are not supported which is in my case. Well, really?! I replied that I am using the latest iPad Pro with 256GB storage, and I haven’t heard back from them for 2 weeks now.

DD
    @toolow

I’m beginning to suspect that some double entries in the league tables are deliberate hack rather than local data out-of-sync with the server. That’s assuming entries with the same name are from the same person, which may be a coincidence. In this case, it just doesn’t make sense, so far.

Double Дима

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

@toolow

Yesterday morning I got thrown out of a battle as well and lost a life. When it happened a while ago I raised a ticket giving the time it happened as I was getting totally frustrated. They wrote back and said yes they knew there was a problem and gave me 20 LC’s.

Seems like that problem is back again ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yes, it is actually because of data sync issues but sometimes that sync issue can bite you back. Reason being, sometimes when the user’s newest score and the old synced scores shows up and then the server tries to sync them sometimes later, it ends up selecting both meaning you can have an opponent with more scores than they ever achieved thus screwing you from advancing to higher leagues. It can happen and it has happened to me in the past.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    At least you were compensated. For me, the problem has never gone away without preemptive restart of the game.

@all
    If your battle begins to stutter, I suggest restarting your game straight after the battle concluded. This should help to reduce the incidence where the game crashes on you mid-battle.

@datguygamer

Ugh! Nasty. Thankfully, it’s not too common.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Don’t worry, it’s not a hacker deal, I can confirm that. There’s no method currently that allows you to have two scores on the same board.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I think we are describing the same thing. Near the end of the battle I can’t move any birds and the other team doesn’t do anything if it’s their turn. I have had an iPad Pro for 2 months. It sounds like enough people have reported it.

@toolow
    @bubbley

burbman
    @burbman

@dallasreds – Mine just plain shuts down the Epic app, and I am taken directly to the menu screen of my device. Not a freeze as you are describing, though I have seen the issue you describe as well, just not as often.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So apparently the 2nd classes of all birds are gonna get a sale soon because I keep seeing this shopping cart icon on them even though nothing is in the shop saying “Available now in the shop for a limited time only”. Only these though. All other classes show nothing after trying to switch to their elite counterparts.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@dallasreds Welcome back! I got a good chuckle out of that pic of you against yourself. Was surprised to see several others say they had encountered their own team in the arena as well. I’ve never come up against myself before, lol. I’m looking forward to it now, though. =)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@metztli013
    I know my return w FE has struck fear in the hearts of ……. no one. You don’t realize how much you use them for re-rolls until you get only 1 a day from mccool for 2 months.
    I cry a lot because only got a platinum trophy for season 9….. it broke my streak.

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds
    Rovio support suggested reinstall the game to deal with crashes and closed my ticket. While reinstall might help, that’s just lazy and not very convincing to me. I wouldn’t ask my users to do that unless I’ve exhausted all avenues and there is no viable ways to fix bugs.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds there, there…everything will be OK. If you’re good, I might let you polish my shiny Diamond trophy from Season 9 :)

And yes, people, this is all we really have to show from hours of Arena grinding. Some kind of crazy…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde @pointless
    Some 60 grit sandpaper could be helpful for both of you.
    Pointless use it to polish your trophy. angryde can use it to remove that trophy from his screen…..

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

You were right about the sale, just been offered EDruid and ERogues which I haven’t got yet.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Well glad my word came through. I look through the codes though. :)

There are FE offers coming up soon during the Valentine event (since they look like hearts) along with Snoutlings / Mastery.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus we are in the same league and less than an hour into it we have a cheat! Fabian. I am getting it together and will update the cheat list. I am disgusted that he declared himself within minutes. Rovio just don’t seem able to stop these players.

DD
    @toolow

Promoted to Silver League at 2nd place after a cheater scored 60k in the last hour and moved to the top from 7th. Didn’t get the shards as the cost of re-spin is ridiculously high.

@bubbley
    The cheater is L57/Diamond Antonio.

@angryde
    Had the pleasure of meeting your team. Strong Wizard/Pirate/Spies but the banner was relatively weak with Wood League items.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus and a foul mouth. Yuck. A week of fun?

Anonymous

@bubbley
    Oh man! I think I’m going to resign myself to a star or two, and make a run for gold next week. Looks like a pretty competitive board even without the blatant cheater.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow yeah, Shard awards aren’t worth the respin until you hit Platinum or Diamond, although I’ll obviously take them if luck holds like it did for me today.
    Finished First in Stone, on to Silver :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus yeh Typek was in my league last week. I let him win but pushed because 3 and 4 were so close. I didn’t want to take my eye off the ball. He has nothing to do but climb by tiny tiny amounts. He plays for hours. Poor soul. I might get fed up and coast also.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Encountered lone red

Screenshot_20170206-153901.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.