Arena season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 266 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Empty league for me too. It is easy to come in first this way.

DD
    @toolow

@zaqxsw @smwforever45 @dallasreds
    Same here, although I started in the last half hour. Anyway, I agree with @smwforever45. It’s all too rare that I have a stress free arena week.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

I think we all had a board to ourselves this week.

@pointless

I was surprised to get it, very strange.

Jenn
    @jennt

I’m in an empty league again too. I advanced today because all of last week I was solo. Kiiinda loving it! I made it to platinum thanks to that glitch…something I never thought I’d actually be able to say! I’ve never made it higher than silver or gold, lol. I honestly don’t belong that high, though. I missed a few objectives last week, but hey, I’m not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth!
    I noticed that after I claimed my reward and promotion, I got a pop up that said the season was over…but…it definitely isn’t. So….cool, I guess? Glad I’m not demoted JUST yet ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    I started 15 minutes before the end so yeah. :P

@sam-spargo

Season isn’t over yet, it’s actually Week 14/14. I too already got a trophy, but the season is not over just yet. You can check by tapping Terence on the totem on the left.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@smwforever45 now I know why my platinum trophy had vanished

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I will admit I had a nagging fear that when I logged in, I would suddenly be 10th or something along those lines. Even at the end, “calculating”, I had similar trepidations…
    Maybe we’ll get another “free” week before the revamp. Let’s hope, need to build the Snouts before the coming Level increase for some Enchanting :)

But @dallasreds you also finished LAST

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo
    You can have it back. Tap the trophy and you can select one from a previous season. That’s what I am doing. Instead of picking the ugly Stone trophy from Season 10, I instead pick the shiny Diamond trophy from Season 8 :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@smwforever45 my season 10 trophy actually is gone

Screenshot_20170424-081252.png

Screenshot_20170424-095115.png

Pointless
    @pointless

@sam-spargo mine too. I guess they realised their error. Now if they’d only act so swiftly with the cheaters…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo @pointless
    Mine is still there…

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I wouldn’t think for much longer. Mine has gone, no doubt…

Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-48-17.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That’s because season 10 is rolled back. Last night I saw Season 11 start (I got my wood Blues trophy), but today I am seeing it again as Season 10 (Week 14/14). CC: @pointless @smwforever45 @sam-spargo

angryde
    @angryde

For me too…

season_10.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Same here and for the reasons I mentioned above @angryde

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Hey I worked very hard to get first and last. It’s a special talent I have besides living on the edge,

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Wow, I was feeling exactly the same as you. I was so relieved to find I really did have the board to myself and wasn’t relegated down to Platinum.

My board is full this week, but to early to predict how it will turn out yet.

Good luck.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless @toolow
    Welcome to the same board, guys :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    Guess we waited to start but just did not wait long enough. But I’m glad to be with such good company :)

Pointless
    @pointless

Thanks @kennymcc
    First time I’ve been on a board with two Nesters at the same time. Hopefully we have a good, clean week with @toolow and we three fare well.
    Still think we can have this kind of board more often, doing exactly as we did there, joining late.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless @toolow
    First 3 places sounds like good idea ;) Just like that, right :)?

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    :) But it may not last very long. My timers for calendar, GAPM, GPM and events are a bit screwy at the moment, counting down reducing by an extra 30 sec every 30 sec and freezing more than occasionally. And the sound clip for Reds hitting opponents is tied to the same one for Land Kraken being hit. Something may break down altogether, I fear.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I got a Diamond Blues Trophy from “Terence” as previously stated by the most of you. Mine last for 2 days, then disappered into the vacuum back to Terence, again. :-)

Rolling the season 10 of two weeks have been creeping deadly for ABE staff. I have been the only player of my group for the entire week (like the most of you), tournament crushed heavily from my side and I lose a lot of interest, no shards showing in my final spinning wheel (the only real reason behind being diamond in the arena, I suppose)… is it a bug?

waiting for 2.1…

Pointless
    @pointless

Well this week has been quite the ordeal. I can’t have one, two at the most, and then rarely, battles before the dreaded “Unfortunately, Epic has stopped” crash. Makes grinding beyond a chore. Guess there won’t be much push from me @toolow . At least we are maintaining top 3, along with @kennymcc :)

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    That explains that you didn’t charge past me these 2 days, yet. I got lucky that the timers corrected themselves a day ago and Epic hasn’t played up on me so far. Wouldn’t hold my breath though seeing that you’re having a hard time keeping up. Just hope that the rest of the board is not going to grind that hard that we can maintain the top 3 until the end of the week.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.