Arena season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

• Arena season 10 has started

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 266 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I just wish I could buy these trophies instead of waiting for such a long time. Those are the only things I care for anymore regarding arena.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got a diamond trophy even though I never reached diamond and finished 9th in platinum

Pointless
    @pointless

@sam-spargo really? That makes the “reward” even less of an incentive. Finished the last week in First place, Diamond League, but only spent three weeks there as I was very late starting Arena Season 9.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@pointless yep got a diamond trophy. kinda disappointed though cos I wanted a platinum trophy

Ckd
    @ckd1

There is no one else in my league so far for season 10? Just me in 1st place and when I hit the info button it just stays stuck saying fetching leaderboard scores?

Ckd
    @ckd1

There is no one else in my league so far for season 10? Just me in 1st place and when I hit the info button it just stays stuck saying fetching leaderboard scores?***nevermind it’s fixed

Suzy
    @suzyq

I also finished in Diamond but in 6th place. Started my new board about 5 minutes ago which was only a quarter full, just looked at it again and it’s now full.

Good luck everyone, hope you all have a trouble free journey to Diamond.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

My board is full and competitive. So nothing new there.

Slight shock to see just about every opponent with Mythic Resurrection which made my objective of “knock out 3 birds in one attack” somewhat trying. Got it eventually.

So far Valiant is prevalent but quite a few players using Just with Mythic Resurrection which makes it hard to tell what effect the banner actually has. Seems a good combination. I haven’t met a single opponent without a Mythic emblem.

Good luck everyone.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

My arena season 10 won’t start. When I go to “Claim Award” for season 9, the little spinny thing goes around for a while and it says it can’t get my award for the last week (there was no award, I gave up on arena after getting the shards last week). Oddly, my trophy shows the correct type for season 9, so it processed my season. Anyone know why this happens?

Happily, I was not going to play arena this season anyway, so not being able to start isn’t making me all that unhappy. My AGPM still seems to be giving me my daily free spins. (Should I follow my own advice and just re-install ABE?)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Did some rolls on my arena GPM and got mythic shroud

Stevencore
    @stevencore

Like @jamairoqui stated, new arena season is stuck at “loading awards” screen on my device.
    I must have chosen the right season to step back in Arena…

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@stevencore Mine finally loaded. Yay! Now I can deliberately not play arena, rather than not play because I couldn’t. Active rejection is always more satisfying than passive rejection.

angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui ROFL :-P Well said and so true!

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I, too, received the Diamond trophy in spite of never being above Platinum and finishing 10th. Same thing happened to me after the first season, so I don’t think this is anything new.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless @suzyq Congrats on finishing the Season 9 in diamond; I managed to hold on for the last 3 weeks. So, job done. Currently #1 in wood + praying that holds. I’d like to push through the lower leagues a bit faster this season.

@bubbley
    I know what you mean… everyone appears to possess mythic emblems (except me!).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I’ve now seen one player without a Mythic. Fingers crossed you get one soon. I have been very fortunate to get both Resurrection and Retaliate, although I think it’s called something else, from free rolls on friends machines.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Thank you. Well done to you too.

On my board at the moment 1st place – 17470, Me – 17390, 3rd – 17215. 4th – 11440

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @angryde it’s good we are all doing well. I am also first but I have no idea of my score or anyone else’s. My leader board is forever fetching. Strange playing blind.

Timber
    @timber

I have opted to abstain from the arena for a few weeks…for the first time since season 2. Snoutling acquisition for Dojo mastery takes several hours a day and there’s little time left for arena frustration.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley I also am having issues with the leaderboard, seems like most of the day it is fetching. I am first in my Wood League, but it is somewhat disconcerting not really knowing if anyone is making a push. Ditto on the Mythics, people are definitely opting for the Mythic defense bonus, regardless if the actual Emblem is their preference. I am seeing as many Mythic Rage Shield and Mythic Shroud being used, along with the more useful Thorn Wall and Resurrection.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

@pointless

I too am having problems with the leaderboard. I only get to see a full board about two or three times a day if I’m lucky.

I wrote on Monday to Rovio about it, they finally admitted there was a problem and they were working on a fix.

It’s very frustrating to say the least ?

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley @pointless @suzyq I’m the same… 2-3 times per day at best. Very unnerving. A prelude to 2.0 methinks. :-/

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless yes I agree although I haven’t seen a Mythic shroud yet. If you enchant it does boost banner health considerably. I think that is another reason players are opting for whichever they get. I had to ditch my Mythic Res yesterday because an objective was “without healing you birds” I noticed a big difference. Fortunately I got M Thorn Wall today. I feel very lucky at the moment.

Ckd
    @ckd1

So just to make sure I am clear on this, if I enchant my mythic shroud higher it has some sort of synergistic effect and increases flag and top strength of banner?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.