arena re balanced?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum arena re balanced?

• I downloaded the last update, 1.2.11, and found myself pitted against much worthy opponent.
    Prior to the update, I was on the road to reach diamond for the first time (currently platinium) and enjoyed the arena for weeks, with a current score of 80k.
    Simce the update, it is much harder.
    My opponents are pretty much the same level, but with a power of 850, I have found through experience in last few weeks that to get a decent shot at victory, my opponents had to be at least 60 points below mine to achieve roughly 90% of victory, even with an unfavorable coin toss.
    Since the update, I spend more time going to piggy to reset opponents than actual fighting. Has anyone else noticed this?

Anyway, arena used to be fun and I ve enjoyed reaching platinium, but I probably wont attempt it again in the next season given this new balancing.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angrykink I have found that 99% of the opponents offered to me are rank 12. I do not believe that players have paid to be that rank. I am in diamond. I should be there next week but if this is rebalancing I will not be playing season 4. It could be cheating of course.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

same here … I only get 10+ teams 875 or more
    i am in platinum hoping to go through to diamond

D.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

It looks like the developers have adjusted the arena opponents again. That’s how it appears on my level 21 game.

We are back to what we had in season 2. We start off with a few easy battles, but then they increase the difficulty of the opponents.

BINH
    @binh

since the update; all my opponents are over 900; a few are even over 1000

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

That’s unbelievable. My team’s might is over 1000 only if I bring my whole flock.

Bossk
    @henjovr

It’s possible to achieve mastery 12 without cheating. I’ll cost you many snoutlings and LC, but it’s doable. Many people will achieve that in a few weeks I guess, those only willing to spend snoutlings each 3 hours.

I did some calculating and observing 50/12 opponent birds and I believe the current maximum arena rating is 1127. This includes item level 52 bird set gear and arena banner set.

Arena at level 50 changes things. I’ve gotten used to “feeling” how much damage an opponent birds need to just knock it out.. That’s gone again.
    Feels refreshing to actually check my own damage and opponent HP often :)

Jim151
    @jim151

It’s possible to achieve mastery 12 without cheating. I’ll cost you many snoutlings and LC, but it’s doable.

Sure it’s doable. 7500 lucky coins, assuming you can get the 1000 for all purchase 100 times in a row. 7500 LCs would cost about $200. I can possibly see a couple of people doing that, but everyone? No way.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Same here, and that was happening ever before this update.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, the new matching is very different, where I get a lot of “elite” players. Same with the board itself. It’s pretty lame.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Last weeks Diamond league was OK, but this week it is next to impossible. Can’t even think about battling 90% of opponents, and finding opponents where you have a chance of meeting an objective is very time consuming. Only completed one objective today, with 2 partially complete, but I’ve spent way too much time searching for opponents suitable for meeting objectives.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum arena re balanced?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.