Arena problems after Raiding Party event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena problems after Raiding Party event

• I’m now having lots of problems in the arena when I used to have none. Yesterday the arena froze on me 3 times forcing me to exit each time and take 3 losses. Today my objectives didn’t reset immediately like they normally do. It showed the same completed objectives from the previous day, but the clock reset. I force quit and reopened the game then my objectives reset.

I won my first battle and lost my second, but it showed I had 2 losses instead of 1. The next battle I lost my network connection and when the connection re-established a Stella pop advertisement popped up on my screen and couldn’t be closed. It also took me back to the map giving me my third loss. The Stella pop advertisement stayed with me wherever I went until I force quit the app.

Is anyone else experiencing problems in the arena?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@killerkea You should send a request to Rovio regarding this issue. I, personally, am not experiencing any problems in the Arena.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

The freeze issues actually got rarer for me since the event started. On the other hand I’m testing my thesis that they happen only when my iPhone is low on battery (less than 40%). So far it seems to fit.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea For me, the event related bugs seem to have confined themselves to just the event.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I got the blank screen bug on the golden pig fight today. Never happened to me Before.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena problems after Raiding Party event

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.