Arena opponents with silver slingshot, but birds not wearing hats?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena opponents with silver slingshot, but birds not wearing hats?

• I try to size up my opponent in the arena by checking whether or not they have crowns, hats, leveled up slingshot, etc… But I’m confused. I’m seeing a lot of silver slingshots with birds that have either NO hats, or party hats. Obviously if someone has a silver slingshot, they have at least 2 complete sets… So why would they choose to wear a x1 party hat instead of a x2 crown/street cap?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Der Alte
    @rdh91007

It looks to me like a bug. My opponents seem to have the same level slingshots that I have even if they hsve birds with no hat. My opponents scores seem appropriate to the wood slingshot in these cases.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ash-stubitsch you don’t have to wear the hats to upgrade your slingshot, you just have to purchase an entire set (any hat set will do- there is no specific order) to upgrade your sling to the next rank

Ash Stubitsch
    @ash-stubitsch

Ok, I get that you don’t have to wear them… But why would a person NOT wear one if it’s going to improve their score??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena opponents with silver slingshot, but birds not wearing hats?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.