Arena opponents

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena opponents

• Arena opponents are… Unpredictable. They will usually have more flock power than you, but you usually get 7, 8 or 10 stars from them. And in tournaments they are too easy for almost all of us. Here are the odds for me:

VS

Less flock power: 3%
    Same flock power: 4%
    More flock power: 93%

Average wins per 100: 87.

Tourney:

Less flock power: 90%
    Same flock power: 0.5%
    More flock power: 9.5%

Average top 3 per 100: 95.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

lol Crazy Bacon nowadays 90% of my opponents have funny nick names with randomly generated birdy avatars..10% of the time i see real people face or unique avatars.

I like the detail when the game shows the hat you are wearing but after you throw them out of sling the hats are dropped too..it would have been cool to fly with hat on your head all the way.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

As long i can win ’em i don’t care what hats they wear or what their flock power is.

desperados
    @desperados

i miss the real life players..now the 90% of computer generated opponents act the same way and get the same score every time. i annihilate them in 2 minutes :P

cognitive
    @cognitive

I haven’t lost an Arena match in months. Flock strength in the 270’s, +5 spells every time, and only on occasion I will play someone who can go over 15-20M points.

I can’t help but wonder why Rovio would put out so many artificial players instead of matching us with fellow carbon based life forms…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena opponents

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.