Arena leaderboards

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena leaderboards

• I advance to stone rank during last week event and now I appear to be only person on my leaderboard. I wonder if it means i wouldnt be able to advance into silver next week as there is no other players on the leaderboard? Is it worth to play at all?

BTW one of my FB friends who is level 21 player finished as first on his LB and advanced into stone league. It seems almost impossible to me and I wonder if he was only one on the list?

Is there anybody else with this problem?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@cosmo2503 I don’t have anyone on my leaderboard. And I’m pretty sure no-one else does either.

I played one round of battles with my level 12 game – and made it through to the stone league. You basically compete against other players at a similar level to you. There were only about 6 players on that leaderboard.

MadMike
    @madmike

I too am alone on my leaderboard. We have been discussing this on FB group since last night and some people reported that few of their friends are #3 in Stone League. Majority of people are alone though.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I got response from Rovio about this problem in only 10 minutes after sending my request

“…Hello,

Thank you for your message!

We’re very sorry that you’ve had problems with the game! We had a brief problem with our game servers that caused some issues for Angry Birds Epic. This has affected all weekly event players. Our game developers are currently investigating the issue and making sure this kind of error shouldn’t happen again.

If you have made in-app purchases in the game that are now lost, please get back to us with a purchase receipt of the lost purchases. Please also let us know the email address to your Rovio Account. We will then get back to you.

Our sincere apologies for the issue and thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

Markus
    Rovio Support Team…”

I still don’t know if it is worth of time and play this week.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

I still don’t know if it is worth of time and play this week.

Why? If we are alone on our leaderboards then we are first all the time and we advance to next league anyway.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@abyssuss I thought there might be no rewards at all if we play alone. Otherwise it would be awesome to be first and get to next league without much trying.

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

@cosmo2503 it’s actually much easier to finish at top of league with lower level. My higher level device didn’t stand a chance because it wasn’t top mastery upgrades and lacked matched set items. My level 17 device destroyed the competition because it has better upgrades than the competitors in the board. Because you are matched with other players around same level.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@filthycasual I had exactly the opposite experience, although my main account does have high ranks and high-level set items. I usually only lose once per day on my main (I only play until I complete the dailies), but on my level 28/rank 4-5 alt I was never able to win a single battle.

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

@dr_ishmael well, obviously it’s all relative to the field.

My low level device is only level 17 (mastery 4-5). Perhaps this rank is more favorable with this level mastery? I also have a matched level 17 dragonbreath set, which does quite well in the field.

It’s also possible I’ve just had (two) easy brackets on the lvl17 device.

My level 37 device struggles to scratch out any wins with mastery 5,6, and 7. I have a few matched sets, but nothing compared to the opposition. Those that are matched are also from earlier levels, so not as strong.

I dislike the pvp system entirely, but this has been my experience thus far.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@filthycasual I know it’s relative, that’s why I pointed out that I have set items on my max-level main account – I also have most classes at rank 9, which means I’m definitely better placed to compete at higher levels than your high-level account.

Your low-level account is lower level than mine, but with the same mastery ranks, which means you’re in the better position in that case. Mine also has no matched sets, only 3 set weapons, with 2 of those at least 7 levels old.

So yeah… relative. :)

Jim151
    @jim151

Anyone know what the point is of battling Piggy McCool?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is for practice so you can test things out instead of losing 3 battles right away because you don’t understand how the arena combat works.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The leaderboards are up for the arena events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena leaderboards

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.