Arena is DOWN !

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena is DOWN !

• It seems that the arena is desable !

Maybe a big update ? =D

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I can go into the Arena just fine :-/

Sosich
    @so78

it looks like it was temporary.

I took a screenshot.

Have you seen any changes?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@so78 I THINK I know what happened. I just started up Epic while having a very unstable Internet connection and the game loaded but the button to enter the arena was not there. However after having restarted the game when the connection was more stable the button showed up again.

Seems like the game checks when you start it up how stable the connection is and if it is not up to standard it does not load the arena.

angryde
    @angryde

Very rarely, it can take up to a minute or two for the game to locate an arena opponent for me… but it’s never happened so consistently that I’ve had to demount and reload.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryde In this case it isn’t an issue of finding an opponent, it is actually the button to open the arena itself (either from the world map or nest) that has not loaded. The only button there is is to go to the bird’s nest.

burbman
    @burbman

I ran into the arena button not showing on map or nest pages this morning as well. Tried tapping on the ship to go to arena that way, and got a message that Arena was temporarily closed. Did a hard shutdown of the game, restarted, and all was as normal.

Enderi
    @enderi

This has been happening to me off and on since the update. I usually have to restart the game.

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny Wow, OK, thanks for the clarification. I wasn’t event aware that the arena could c#%p-out at that level. I’ve certainly never experienced that… damn.

Enderi
    @enderi

Seems to me like it’s a bug from update because it’s never happened to me before and it’s happening to lots of people. Unless with the update they added something that won’t load the arena if your connection is bad.

Mark Melton
    @mark-melton

I tried to return to the Arena and it closes the game and crashes my phone too!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena is DOWN !

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.