Arena Bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Bug

• Ok I don’t know if this is a bug or not but when I am attacking birds in the arena they heal instead of being hurt. Has anyone else come across this? This has happened with more than one type of banner set.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

What exactly do you mean by “heal”?
    There are some set items that brings birds back with 50% health once every battle when they are knocked out. Chuck’s Reborn set and Blues Save Me! set to be exact.

Anonymous

There’s also the Resurrection Emblem which has a 30% chance to do exactly Reborn and Save Me does.

David
    @davidt18

I mean when I attack a bird instead of losing health they gain health. So if a bird has 700 health points left and my attack is 1008 and I hit the bird it should knock it out but instead it gains health.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@davidt18 Yeah that happens with those items; if a bird have a maximum of 2500 hp but only 700 left and you knock it out with an 1008 attack it will immediately revive with 1250 hp (50% of its maximum health).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Are you guys getting into Arena? Mine won’t even show the icon, and the boat is Locked.

And I was running 3rd, so it’s kinda irritating if I don’t get promote this week.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@graugeist That happens if you load the game and have an unstable connection. Try to reload the game with a better connection and the arena should load fine.

Everyone
    @radanth

The game randomly exits during a battle. Rather than winning the battle, it records it as a loss when I load the game again. Disappointing when you only get three losses a day.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

@radanth I’m constantly losing, due to (the) bugs; hear’s another freeze (video):

https://vid.me/sGUy

bangry569
    @bangry569

The arena keeps crashing and it’s completely unfair as it counts against the user. This these issues have been ongoing for months these issues have been on going for months and I’m quickly losing patience with this game. It’s really too bad as it seems like you guys put a lot of effort in it

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

To all the guys, who have crashes. I have reported to the support team multiple times. What OS/device are you using?

@bangry569
    @nimd4 @radanth

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Speaking of the Resurrection Emblem:

I knocked out 10 birds in a Battle and the Opponent used the Resurrection Emblem.

EVERYTIME the bird was knocked out , the Emblem Revived them…

It got old…quick.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Bug

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.