Arena bug in Diamond League

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena bug in Diamond League

• Playing Diamond league and the players I’m competing against keep changing this week. Who am I playing?
    I have two screen shots but can’t load them here. This is B.S.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@john-obrien They must be changing their profile names! Does this include you changing your profile name?

Nazralte
    @nazralte

I doubt everyone keeps changing their names. I’ve seen this and posted about it in the past. Sometimes the game changes you to a different group. Sometimes it works to your favor and sometimes it doesn’t. I and others have seen where your in the lead and the next day the group is different and the leader is like 200 above you. Kinda sucks sometimes.

John O’Brien
    @john-obrien

@hank
    Second week in a row my stars are going to two sets of players in the league. Which means I play 3 times my winning stars go to that league then I play again and my stars go to another set of players in the league. Splitting my stars not accumulating my full total winning stars

rita-guttersen
    @rita-guttersen

What has annoyed me is that I’ve ranked up my birds several times only to be reverted back to a previous level next time I logged in.
    Anyone else experiencing this?

Max
    @peany

I have had it happen to me twice so far, both times in my favor so c’est la vie.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena bug in Diamond League

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.