Arena back to Wood Leagure???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena back to Wood Leagure???

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Great Idea @kerravon! I will just play one battle with each bird to qualify for that achievement. That should take care of today’s grinding.

I actually drew a fairly difficult grouping this week with five of us having diamond frames. I didn’t lose many battles before the reset, so that hasn’t really changed for me. At least this time around it doesn’t look like the cheaters will be messing up the chase for the top spots.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Sorta weird having diamond league banners, heads, and emblems in the Wood league, I’ve yet to be beaten.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

WHAT?!?! O.o >:-O
    THE ARENA WENT TO SEASON 2 IMMEDIATELY???
    This makes no sense at all, given that there were countless glitches and cheaters (not to forgot ghosts) within the last 3 months. NOW WE HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING??? Awww, man, Rovio!! -.-
    :”-{ Just seeing this thread just plain HURT. I apologize for being immature and possibly disrespectful, but I can’t stop myself from overreacting from bad news.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Plus, I am barred from the game all because of a loading problem (I never hacked in Epic. EVER!) . So looks like I’ll have to wait to get my frame. And I hope I get back to gaming by next week… :(

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@freckledpig147 Have a look at the last 2-3 pages of the bugs thread. The loading problem seems to be device related and there is a bit of a discussion on the subject.

There4IM
    @there4im

Managed to make gold literally minutes before the league season reset. Now I’m actually enjoying the league play, and am able to advance as long as I am willing to play more than “the other guy”. It helps if you’re 41 and 9’s on most classes. “poison trio” has yet to be defeated.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena back to Wood Leagure???

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.