Are There Really Freeloaders Out There?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are There Really Freeloaders Out There?

• Clan members who score 1 point in clan events and reap the same rewards as those who score higher are frequently labeled as “Freeloaders”.  Does anyone really believe that someone would take the time and effort to do that?  I think that these players are just less active.  Sooner or later they lose interest and simply stop playing.  Or, hopefully, they get the AB bug and increase their activity.  There may be a few true Freeloaders out there but I’d wager that there are not many.  Opinions?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Honestly, maybe they just get busy with their everyday lives and have little time for Angry Birds, making it look as if they just freeload onto active clans just for the rewards even when their honest players. I could be in that category; I’m a long-time dedicated player to the series and still don’t always have time to catch up on these newfangled addictions, like AB2 Clan Battles or Seasons’ Pig Challenge, both of which encourage you to play for rewards of little importance (especially the latter, which encourages you to compete for prizes Rovio doesn’t even care about anymore). Still, its all about initiative, really. If you have the heart, take part, but if you intently chose to not participate and look on for great rewards that’s an issue.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are There Really Freeloaders Out There?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.