Are the legendary treasures from clan supposed to count for feats?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are the legendary treasures from clan supposed to count for feats?

• Are the legendary treasures from clans supposed to count for feats? I know last weekend it didn’t but was kind of hoping it would this week. They are still being opened, they should count, the treasures from feats countries towards the legendary treasure feat, I was hoping these would as well, especially with so many coming up would be a good way to slowly knock the feat off.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

Yep, it seems like only paid legendary chests go towards the feats which doesn’t seem fair. Rare chests that aren’t bought which gems count towards the feats, I dont know if this is a glitch or not

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hey @ryan-kochie !

This is not intended behavior and we’re looking into the matter.

Thank you!
    /Hank

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks for the response @Hank! One other question, this time I was just doing free plays and waiting until the last day to do any extra, seems the free plays count towards my game count for clan? I assumed my next game would be 20 but now it’s 60,is that intended as counting games played or should it only count games paid for? </p>

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Better get some of these legendary treasures related feats done before next update then. OP should has stayed quiet.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

No @Hank has said the LC that you receive from feats should count towards feats, and this was fixed in the last update. The issue now is the LC you receive from clans is not counting towards the LC feat, but it seems they will fix it soon as possible.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are the legendary treasures from clan supposed to count for feats?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.