Arcee and Airachnid: Details and descriptions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Arcee and Airachnid: Details and descriptions

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@partshade After being upgraded to level 11, my Energon Soundwave now shoots in 3-shot bursts. Previously he shot in 2-shot bursts.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes now even Energon Soundwave shoots 3 bust shots rather than 2…

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 Cool! If there’s anymore weapon changes for other bots tell me because I would love to know.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Here’s my first look at Arcee after she got upgraded to level 11.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

The effective way of using Arcee at L 11 is that when she is about to fire move ur pointer to other areas also, this way instead of shooting 5 bubbles in a straight line all ur bubbles will be scattered!!

Joshua Kyle Bata-anon Isidro
    @joshua-kyle-bata-anon-isidro

No her bubbles are worth it, Arcee, and Airachnid can’t destroy towers easily, but they can wipe out walking mortar towers easily.

clh42
    @clh42

Can you get both, or only one or the other? I’ve only been playing the game about 2 months, but playing pretty regularly. I’m at level 110. I got Arcee pretty quickly after I opened the first mission portal (took a few missions before I actually got her out of the random 3 pick of the 5 rewards).

But after that, I’ve never seen Airachnid even offered in any missions in either the easy or medium portal.

Or is the other only available maybe in the hard mission portal once you unlock the first one in the easy portal? I did just recently unlock the hard mission portal but haven’t run any missions in it yet.

Thanks!

Anonymous

@clh42 I got Arcee the very next mission after unlocking Airacnid so it must be random. Your probably just unlucky.

clh42
    @clh42

Just thought I’d post back after my previous question, in case anybody else has the same question, I did finally eventually get Airachnid on another Easy portal mission. But it was still like another 15 or 20 missions after I’d even posted the question above.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Soundblaster now shoots 5 Bust Shots instead of 3 @ L13

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Airachnid also shoots 5 bubbles @ L13 just like you see it on a Dice!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Arcee and Airachnid: Details and descriptions

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.