Anything Goes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 139 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I didn’t get a single 4-star bird from a regular or golden egg yet. My sole 5-star bird is from an egg I got in a level. All others are 1-3 stars so far.

@rocketfury

It’s my pleasure helping people out :-)

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Hello all,
    I’d like to know how I can contribute clan XP to my clan since it’s not intuitive to me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mcc8206
    Go to the Clan house. In the middle of the window is a bar that shows the current XP of the clan. To the right of that is a button “+20 EXP: 100 coins”. It does exactly what it says. :P

RedFury
    @redfury

@mcc8206 When you first open your Clan panel, there should be a bottom that looks like the image attached to this post, and when you click it, you give XP to your teampicture

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@smwforever45 @redfury
    Thank you both! Apparently I’ve already contributed, although I don’t remember doing it. ?

Follow up question: what is the actual benefit to the clan?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Clans aren’t that useful YET, so benefit is low beyond feeling super cool.
    They’re a wip.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well they do have one use.
    Once people contribute to a certain extent the clan will level up.
    As you reach levels 2, 3, 4 and 6, you can call up reinforcements at the bottom of the screen. Kinda like in the Worms video games – one health box every 5 turns, one TNT box every 5 turns, etc. You have to pay coins to activate them, however.
    They’re pretty cool and have saved me a few times already.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Glad to hear it!

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@rocketfury I am curious to know if it’s intentional that number and location of the scout sites changes every time you go to the playing map?

tommypt
    @tommypt

I sent multiple requests but unable to join

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mighty-red-1
    There is one slot left in ABN clan. Let me in!

OR maybe someone start another ABN clan # 2 ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Hey man, sorry to disappoint you but that last spot is reserved for @birdleader :(

Either that or increase the clan sizes!

Reddicus
    @angrybr0

I wanted to mention that the unevolved version of Mirielle has an unfinished model I can tell because she has no pupils and looks notheing like her picture.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Is the “Quick battle” feature a permanent feature or is it just for the beta? Because every time I use it I win without taking any damage which makes it seem like you actually can’t lose then.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@mcc8206
    I haven’t noticed this and everyone’s off weekending but I’ll ask!
    Pretty sure it is?
    It’s not like there’s anything location specific except the bird color but you never know!

@angrybr0

My dude, we know. We call her Creepy Mirielle.
    Maybe an other report will make fixing her a faster.

@bad-piggies-2

It’s not just for the beta, but it isn’t perfect. You should only be able to do it against enemy teams your a higher level than, but no damage seems excessive!

Someone was earlier saying they kept accidentally pressing it and losing so it seems to go from side to side.

Reddicus
    @angrybr0

@rocketfury oh that’s good to know.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I always wondered how people in my Arena league had 758, 251 etc. points while I always got 25 or 50 points for winning a battle.
    Just now I got 51 points for winning.
    How’d that happen?!?

@jacktheripper

That’s what I wonder too, RedFury has even got 3500+ points!
    How could it possible?
    I thought that I could at least claim the 3rd place to narrowly get a promotion, but just now TheALARM® beat me with incredible 2700+ points, and now I think promotion is no longer possible. :(

@jacktheripper

Sorry I misunderstood.
    The number of the points you get is not always divided by 5, sometimes there will be 1 or 2 point(s) more. Once I got 26 on the easier difficulty and 52 on the harder one

RedFury
    @redfury

If you play at night when barely anybody else is on, there’s a chance you will get paired up with yourself, reaping greater rewards. There’s about a 3/4 chance that you will win the round against yourself if you use the auto-play feature.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I only play my daily matches and I have less than 1,000 points. I really wonder how people have 3,000+ points. They must spend tons of gems for additional battles. There is no other legal way this could happen.

@jacktheripper

I was gonna go for 3rd place too but then you were there XD

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@smwforever45
    game devs.

They’ve been playing…. for a while.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Does anyone know how to get the marshmallows? I need 3 of them, though I never get any from the scout missions which is where I got my other objects for the missions.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@bad-piggies-2
    Scout missions!
    I don’t remember that one anymore.. but some items come from winning scout mission battles.

Like skiis.
    I had to steal skiis e-e

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.