Anyone remember Amazing alex?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Anyone remember Amazing alex?

• You know, the game about the kid putting things to make a chain reaction

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Played it a little, but quickly lost interest and uninstalled it.

Anonymous

I never played it (I’m strictly Angry Birds from Rovio :P) but it seemed like a fun game. Too bad they discontinued it.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I played it and there was a time when that was my favorite game, but after I while I started losing interest in it, not mainly because Rovio never added anything new but because it never really felt like it added anything new. It was the same game from start to finish and some of the levels were ridiculously hard and were based on pure luck (like the one with all the bouncy things). I kept it installed a while in the hope for something new, but once it was removed from the app store I uninstalled it even though I had all stars and I don’t regret it.
    The best thing about the game was probably the level creator, but it was so hard to make a good level with it as your goal was only to get the three stars and not to get a object from point A to B like in the game.
    So I really liked the game a while, but it needed improvement.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

I played it somewhat on my old phone. Actually found it interesting… sadly, it’s incompatible with my current one, and doesn’t seem to be scheduled for update.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@nehuen It was my 2nd favorite game on my iPad- I got to make wacky stuff that somehow always worked, even if It didn’t make sense to other people….until Rovio stopped updating it, leaving it “blank” until the “killed” the game on April of this year- it was fun while it lasted :(

Nehuen
    @nehuen

I never got to play it because in that moment i didint have an android phone

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nehuen — I played all of it and really enjoyed it, but uninstalled it when there were no more updates.

Pigineer Mec
    @pigineer-mec

I remember Amazing Alex! I first played it on my dad’s Motorola Droid back in July 2012. (Shortly after it came out.) and when I got my Nexus 7 in November of that year. Amazing Alex was the first app I opened along with Angry Birds Space. :)

matthewosbeta
    @matthewosbeta

Yeah I remember that game I enjoyed it but when I got a new phone I could not find it on Google Play and never played it since

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Anyone remember Amazing alex?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.