Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

• So I managed to get up to level 18 spark run, but haven’t been able to survive. Have level 15 EG, 15 EL and 15 Dead End. All accessoried to the max. When the kamikaze pigs come out, there is no way to kill them fast enough. I have the three most powerful TFs for flying pig killing. explosive rounds, flaming rounds, +20 defense. Nada. Nope. No way.

Has anyone else beaten a level 18 spark run and survived?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Hi @angrlee – I am at level 20 at this moment. Check Hard Update 1.25…. theme. I am writing down for every day run how was and where I am. I will write down a little later for todays run.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve past level 18, but I got Lucky to have less flying pigs. When they appeared, my bot got killed, and the second bot in sequence. My last bot reached the astrotrain, but my score was very low. I cannot reach max score anymore, so it is useless to keep leveling the spark run difficulty.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

PFFT. I can’t even make it past L15. I’ve decided to go back to L12 permanently, at least until I can figure out a way to consistently get all the way through the Sparkrun. I tried UM yesterday and he got shredded as soon as the Flying Blue Cross Pig showed up.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

For 5 days straight I am stuck at level 13. Grrrrreat.

Swing
    @swing

@angrlee I’m at level 19, it seems that completing levels only depends on luck. If you are lucky and you don’t get a lot of flying pigs, you can complete the level, if you are unlucky and you get a lot of flying pigs, you are screwed.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i didn’t try out the 18th level. I have unlocked but i prefer the safe approach at level 2-3 xD also at this level destroying WMTs TNTs Gold Blocks Glass Blocks will help very much at the Daily Quests!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I just reached level 25 on the Spark Run last night. I could get only 4/5 of the full prize (i think I got was 264 sparks).

I wonder if anyone reached the maximum level for this run.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am currently at level 26. After 8-9 hours will go for it. I heard something about level 30, and nothing different – only more sparks. This info is from few days ago, before update 1.26.6… Hope there will be some difference in sparks run. Till now I see that points for full promotion are smaller – currently for level 25 after update I see 140 000 points maximum, before update was 170 000 points. So bigger chance to get more sparks.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I will try to observe the scoring. In my last run, I was able to kill almost everything in the screen, thanks to Ultimate Megatron gravity effect and acid rounds. I didn’t do the maths, but my first impression is that it would not be possible to achieve the score for full sparks even if I had three bots fully promoted.

Let’s see if this update make this goal at least possible.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes I see this from level 15. I shoot on almost most of the target and didn’t get full sparks. I believe once or twice I succeeded to take them all. On theme of Hard Update 1.25… I write down on almost every level I go true. For me after level 20 is very hard to get full sparks for the levels, even with three full promoted bots. Points that are possible to collect before bonus are between 22-23k and less then 30k. Everything over 30k points before bonus is great.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

I’m on level 25 (as of last night). Level 24 was the first time I wasn’t able to get the full compliment of sparks, though until yesterday’s update I couldn’t get past 24 at all thanks to the superpowered flying pigs.

For what it’s worth, I run with a lvl 15 Energon Grimlock (gold crown), lvl 15 Soundwave (also gold crown), and until recently a lvl 15 Ratchet (5% bonus), now replaced with a lvl 15 Dead End (60% bonus).

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

at 26 or 27, would be more if it wasn’t for random crashes.

otter
    @otter

I made it to 20….. Can not seam to get past this one….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finally unlocked 17! And lost…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I tried my first run in level 25. I wasn’t going very well, my two first bots were killed before the third section, but then the game freezes, and I lost the run. It would net me at least 100 sparks, but well…. it’s JARSU.

As someone stated before, the damage was recorded very accurately (two bots killed, third with three hearts lost.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I made it to Level 20 yesterday and I can’t see me going to anymore levels as I lost my 3 Bots with in 20secs of starting Level 21 as a flying pig with a Green Heart appeared and killed me 3 times, I did hit him a lot but could not get his life meter to work so that is the end for me. All Bots at L15 full add-ons.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I finally made it to Astrotrain in L17 for the first time ever.

I didn’t earn enough points for full sparks though.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Does anyone understand the scoring system for the Spark run? I have megatron fully loaded and made it all the wa through Level 15 with him but still didn’t get full spark offered.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@zeppled

The scoring system is simple: Killing every target is not enough to reach the maximum sparks without bonus. So, especially for the last levels, you will not be able to achieve full rewards without the maximum sparks bonus (+315%). And I’m starting to doubt if this bonus will be enough to reach maximum score, even killing everything in the screen.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@ramonpontes Thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure when it appeared I had cleared everything on the screen and I still didn’t get my full bonus. Really bad words started spewing out of my mouth. And that was only level 15!!! So you are saying they don’t put enough targets on the screen for you to achieve the spark without your bonus? That is messed up.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@zeppled

“So you are saying they don’t put enough targets on the screen for you to achieve the spark without your bonus?”

Definitely not. I think this is only possible on the few initial stages, util level 5 if I remember correctly. After that, without bonus, you won’t get full reward.

Targets gets harder, but the scoring is the same, and if I reach 30k before bonus, i’m really satisfied.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Rovio replied to me back on FB that they made SparkRun easier by lowering score thresholds so that it makes it “worthwhile”. I laughed my butt off at that sentence.

zeppled
    @zeppled

What a joke. My Spark run has crashed on me 3 days in a row so I got zero spark. That was really “worthwhile”

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

I could not test it yet, because the game freezed yesterday during the spark run. I will try to see if that is true next time.

@zeppled

To lower the possibility of a crash, I have some rituals now, before the spark runs:
    > Fully charge the smartphone battery
    > Let the phone cool down a bit
    > Liberate some space in the Phone (delete some whatsapp photos, videos and other garbage)
    > Kill any apps on the memory
    > Enter the ABT, and wait a little bit, move the map around, just to see if it is not acting strangely;
    > Start that spark run
    > Pray to Mighty Eagle to keep the game stable during the run.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@ramonpontes Thanks. I am on an IPad but will try some of your ritual features for posterity. At this point I would play standing on my head if I thought it would help.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.