Anyone get Matilda's new Moon Priestess upgrade?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anyone get Matilda's new Moon Priestess upgrade?

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Thanks, @jankrohn!

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I also asked about Moon Priestess to Rovio and below their response.-.-

Hello,

and thanks for contacting us.

Moon Priestess is a part of localised Full Moon Sale that was only available on certain areas in the world.

Best regards,

Jenni
    Rovio Support Team

I SAY OMG….certain areas in the world???? WICH?..i asked them….waiting for response…

Now the question is Mistychristie and all that received the Moon Prestess where are you from????

jukez
    @jukez17

I didnt get this either

Anonymous

Now that explains… Here in Cambodia, where the moon festival is actually celebrated, it was not available… :-(

So if you are in the “wrong” part of the world and/or on iOS (even if you’re in the “right” part of the world), you can’t/won’t get it?

The response says it “was” available so I assume you can no longer get it at all. :(

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

So according to wikipedia the full moon festival is celebrated in Chinaa, Korea, Japan and
    Vietnam

Cambodia? Maybe Cambogia? Vietnam right?

So who got it where are you from again?

Nagus still let us know what rovio say to you plse

Anonymous

That’s not quite correct. It’s celebrated by the Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese, no matter where in the world they are.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

OMG this is the ROvio reply to my question….terrible answer! Take a look!

Hello,

The sale was accidentally live globally for few hours so some users got the item during that time. For the rest of the time the sale was only on three asian countries. The sale has already ended several days ago so the Moon Priestess cannot be obtained anymore.

Kind regards,

Jenni
    Rovio Support Team

I really dont’ like someone could got it for error! We all should have it, this will be more fair i think!

Petition to Rovio for that?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

kinda sad. I wanted it too :(

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Ithink we should just protest with Rovio…..

I also dont’ like this…this kind of politic…

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

That’s jacked. I relocated to Singapore a few weeks ago and they celebrate the moon festival having so many Chinese here. I didn’t get it either. This blows!

Anonymous

Let’s bombard them with support requests. Maybe they’re gonna re-release it if they feel pain.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Or not. On second thughts,
    It is only slightly stronger that Cleric, and quite frankly, it doesn’t look very good.
    If all classes are released for everyone, the class will lose its ‘value’.
    We will get something sooner or later too so lets not make a big deal out of it.

bouboule
    @bouboule

Yeah, personally I never use that class so I don’t really care

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@bertellifabio …. I live about 45 miles (or approx. 60 minutes) south of Seattle, in University Place, Washington, USA.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m one of the few lucky ones to get the Moon Priestess – I live in a European country.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anyone get Matilda's new Moon Priestess upgrade?

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.