Anyone get any new S items in the Free Slot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone get any new S items in the Free Slot?

• Wondering if Rovio has updated the free slot with new S items? Anyone get anything interesting not seen before in the past?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I got nothing new only the golden key and my brother got the teapot but both existed already before the free slot

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I have an old S item from the Free Slot for Chuck called a Daruma Doll, which is still in my item box. I believe it has a bronze increased panel appearance skill.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

old? could it be obtained randomly after matches before the free slot was introduced?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@corporalpig I don’t believe so, as I never knew it existed before I got it. The only S item that I obtained from battles was a Radio Cassette. I meant old by that I got it a long time ago.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I got the S Laser Sunglasses for Red today in the free GG wooden slot. I didn’t think any of those items were in the slot.

Doc471
    @doc471

I’ve gotten a S item, yes, the Laser Sunglasses for Red. I think the probability is 0.001% to get one

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m pretty sure the chance is the same as the chance of getting one after a battle when free slot didn’t exist yet

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I constantly get the starter C items, and since you would only get those items ONCE in the entire game before the Free Slot, so I think the statistics were skewed to accomodate the C items. Also, you can still get random items after playing ship battles on the map, but it won’t guarantee rank A or S.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Hey I got that as well!! But I sold it after getting a better item

C: 99999999999999%
    B: 99999999999995%
    A) 85555555555555%
    S: 0.011111111111%
    SS: ?

Napmaster
    @napmaster

Yes, it’s always a shock but sometimes the free slot pays off.

I’ve gotten the Sack of Coins twice and sold them for 25,000 coins. I just got the Radio Cassette for Bomb 3 weeks ago and the Feature Staff for Red last week.

TomT
    @tomt

I got Bomb’s cassette radio and Red’s laser glasses

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@dante-mele S itens from Free Slots is not that rare, one time I just spent 20 GG on Free Slot to get 2 itens, both S itens at the same time, I get some S itens every week.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone get any new S items in the Free Slot?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.