Anyone else with maxed out cards? (Epic Bronze rant))

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else with maxed out cards? (Epic Bronze rant))

• Apparently it takes 30k feathers to level up to the new Epic Bronze Card….thats 7k more than the lastest Diamond Card! It’s getting ridiculous, there used to only be small increases in feathers required to level up to the next card but lately they are taking massive leaps! I wouldn’t be surprised of Epic Dimond ends up requiring 100k feathers lol. Oh well, I’m done obsessing over maxing out my cards. Way to discourage people who play and spend the most Ravio…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • ineptidude
    @ineptidude

Not entirely related but is this the first soft update where they pushed out less than 20 new stages? Seems like they’re more concerned about raising max card levels than content. Welcome to the post-1000 level slump, am I right? ?

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

..and the machine churns away… play, play again, play the same thing once more, repeat, repeat repeat repeat repeat unto infinity….

I can’t wait until I dress my birds in decorative underwear and I’m getting score per bird x 1,000,000,000!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Yep, only 9 stages were released today. 1041 to 1050. Yippee…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Took my half an hour to get mathilda to epic bronze and play all the “new” levels…
    Had a very good tower run with mathilda last week, she was already 26.000/30.000 today.

Anonymous

I hope the lousy 10 levels released yesterday is not going to be a replacement for the 20 levels they were releasing every 2 weeks. To be honest I was hoping they would increase the number of levels, not decrease them :/

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chucky-2

they’ll likely release 1051-1060 next Thursday, but I agree the card levels and the feather requirements are getting ridiculous. A 7k jump is nuts!

Here’s my rant. Epic Bronze. I’ll bet The next tier would be called “awesome or radical bronze”. They’re starting to run out of ideas for good sounding names for their tiers? I can just picture, with Easter coming around the corner, they’re gonna release a super legendary hat tier (+7 multiplier), that will probably cost a crazy amount of pearls like 100k.

@ineptidude

Ya, it’s been over a year since I’ve seen a 10 level release update since the Misty Mire chapter. I’m assuming that they want the trail levels to last longer so people wouldn’t finish them quickly. Sadly, level content/creativity for me isn’t there anymore. It disappeared after level 540 (end of gravity grove). What this game needs is a major level overhaul with cool features and physics introduced. They’re just taking previous stages and recycling them. Sad to see that the only thing really new in the 20 levels they release every 2 weeks is the final panel in the 3 boss levels . Missispiggy River is just Pig Bay with red water rather than blue :)

FlingerPro
    @ericli

What? Epic bronze? I’m still on Elder Diamond/Master Bronze, and I thought I could catch up eventually. Looks like, with these feather jumps, I’ll never be able to.
    And yes, I find it pointless to play the ‘new levels’, considering that they recycle the old levels.
    And they don’t even do that too well.

Putte
    @puttekula

Yes…..

Jon S
    @jon3800

EPIC SILVER LEVEL CARD

Just won some feathers in the tower of fortune for Bomb with epic bronze and had a sneak peak of Epic silver card, that’s coming with the Boarneo update (Bamboo forest, predictable)

FAIR WARNING: Had a stashed a total of 39,775 feathers for Bomb…epic silver drained it to down 4775 – so it will require 35000 feathers. 5K jump over the next tier so @triph0p your predictions of epic diamond being crazy high might soon happen

Anonymous

@jon3800

they’ll likely release 1051-1060 next Thursday

Looks like that never eventuated, not that I ever really wanted 10 levels per week. 20 levels (or more) once a fortnight should be what they stick to as it works.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@jon3800 so it will require 35000 feathers. 5K jump over the next tier so @triph0p your predictions of epic diamond being crazy high might soon happen

As mentioned by Hank, this is apparently how Rovio is going to “future proof” the game, aka make the accomplishment levels so unattainably high that it will literally take honest players years to ever achieve them.

Irony is, most players will just give up after running on the hamster wheel for so long and move onto other games/apps (which I believe has already started, based on the number of actual human opponents I’m playing in the arena these days). This is only a stupid game app, not like a university degree where years of dedication and diligence will actually amount to something. :-P

Jon S
    @jon3800

@djlarryt

I saw epic gold while playing tower of fortune.
    It requires 40k feathers

If this keeps up

Epic azure 45k
    Epic emerald 50k
    Epic amethyst 55k
    Epic diamond 60k

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

This is the runaway inflation that Rovio created themselve. It is only a matter of time before Rovio need to bump up the feather rewards for arena winning streaks, DC, and KPP.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I’ve noticed that leveling up really only helps to kill the king pig faster. Opponents in the area always seem to be around the same level as me so it doesn’t matter if my cards are level 1 or 300, it’s going to take the same amount of effort to win.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I think, the daily stuff gets indeed a Little easier. But besides that, there’s no real benefit of leveling up one’s birds. I will go for epic silver for the look of it (better than bronze), but after that I will stop caring.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Same here. I used to try to get all my cards maxed before the release of the next level of cards but epic sliver and higher will probably take too long to bother…unless of course they increase the arena feather rewards

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I only got my first diamond bird… I will get to epic bronze in a long time.

desperados
    @desperados

@jon3800 i have enough feathers too to upgrade to epic silver and gold..how did you manage to see them in the tower?..can you post a pic of them :9

Jon S
    @jon3800

@desperados

Hey man. I just posted the tier cards on my album so be sure to check them

Epic Gold
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jon3800/album/picture/22585/

Epic silver
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jon3800/album/picture/22584/

Jon S
    @jon3800

@desperados

You don’t actually win the levels since they haven’t been released yet. It’s there to show you how many feathers it will actually take to upgrade when they do release and you do the calculations. My cards are still at epic bronze. Yeah I posted the pics in my album so be sure to check them out

desperados
    @desperados

Thx Jon S,
    Today i saw them myself both silver and gold at the tower they look good like the ones in your album :) the problem is now with maxed out cards and slingshot the daily challenge is so easy and king pig you can beat with with 5-6 spells and 60 gems most of the time..for powerful players there should be new challenges like 10 levels with 2 king pigs at lvl 5 and 10 maybe.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

New Update!

New Card: Epic Silver!

Boarneo Expanded With More Levels!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@christian-cosgrove

Boarneo (Bamboo forest) is not released yet. That update only released levels 1051-1060 and brought epic silver. Boarneo chapter will start at level 1081-1120. There are still 20 more levels to be released on the Missispiggy River chapter.

desperados
    @desperados

Now the max levels with all hats are master emerald slingshot and epic gold cards at lvl 61 guess the next upgrade will need 45000 or 50000 feather.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

The death of the “Lady of Infinite” will slow down the advance somewhat for the lower levels players as you have to use normal means to replenish the spells.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else with maxed out cards? (Epic Bronze rant))

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.